DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***The Official "Random Thoughts" Thread***

hazelkrs1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do we drive on a parkway, but park on a driveway?

Why do hot dogs come in packs of 10, but hot dog buns come in packs of 8?

That one's easy. It's a corporate thing that keeps you buying more. You'll have extras of one or the other, so you'll buy until you have bought 4 packs of hot dogs and 5 packs of buns. It increases sales.

I'm not sure if this is a random thought, per se, but it's certainly my brain doing something random...

Every now and then I try to keep a dream diary, but quite often the details of the dreams vanish by the time I get out of bed to write it down. So my latest solution was to keep my phone next to my bed so that I could write down the dreams in the notes. And most of the time I remember in the morning if I've written something down in the middle of the night, and quite often it doesn't make a huge lot of sense but I can kind of vaguely recall what the dreams was about when I read the note. Not so this time. I just found this note today, with absolutely no memory of writing it, and it says "cheese chicken with 20 flowers". I can't even begin to guess the context...

Sushi makes everything better! 

I have to say that I long for the snow and to get a real winter. 

I'm not sure if this is a random thought, per se, but it's certainly my brain doing something random...

Every now and then I try to keep a dream diary, but quite often the details of the dreams vanish by the time I get out of bed to write it down. So my latest solution was to keep my phone next to my bed so that I could write down the dreams in the notes. And most of the time I remember in the morning if I've written something down in the middle of the night, and quite often it doesn't make a huge lot of sense but I can kind of vaguely recall what the dreams was about when I read the note. Not so this time. I just found this note today, with absolutely no memory of writing it, and it says "cheese chicken with 20 flowers". I can't even begin to guess the context...

lol Wonderful! 

It had been even better if you had sent it as a message to someone by mistake. :D

Archived