DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ragnarok in the BT!

Niniel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you please her in such a way that she bestows some of her infinite points upon you.

or you earn enough points to gain enough power to challenge her in battle and win a few.

but really you're better off starting your own threads and spamming them and spamming other ppls threads so they'll spam yours and so one hand pointses the other as it were.

there's other ways to earn points but I don't want to spoil the discovery for you.

Please her, defeat her, and take her subjects for my own?

Kinky.

Pleasing me might work. The rest will be tough though. No one has managed to do that so far.  :wink:

Hey Rags, nice to meet you, welcome to the Happy House. 

a bit late, but i know you were waiting for me to come and greet you, I like to keep people waiting, oh and I didn't read the thread neither, apart from the bit about drinking under 21 - shock horror, that never happens over the pond...much, well a lot, our age is 18, but that;s beside the point. 

i did see you had read LotR, but then if you like Norse mythology I can see you might read it at some point..

Now as you are new, I do have a new pocket apartment available, Niel has just vacated and I have had it fumigated...it's yours for a small song

Hey Rags, nice to meet you, welcome to the Happy House. 

a bit late, but i know you were waiting for me to come and greet you, I like to keep people waiting, oh and I didn't read the thread neither, apart from the bit about drinking under 21 - shock horror, that never happens over the pond...much, well a lot, our age is 18, but that;s beside the point. 

i did see you had read LotR, but then if you like Norse mythology I can see you might read it at some point..

Now as you are new, I do have a new pocket apartment available, Niel has just vacated and I have had it fumigated...it's yours for a small song

I figured you showed up exactly when you wanted.  Like Gandalf.

this ones going shadow for sure

:)

Who else is shadow?  They should go ahead and train the future awesome that I will become.

Archived