DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ragnarok in the BT!

Niniel

No, it´s not the end. It´s our newest member. I´m pretty sure that Ragnarok has no idea what he is doing here but that goes for most of us even though we have been here for years. :laugh: So join me in the usual welcome with a lot of tainted brownies.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end of sobriety perhaps.  I played in the Champions Mafia game with Darthe and since then, a few of us have been going to different forums and playing Mafia.  Someone said I should take a look over here soooo here I am.  Literally no clue what I'm doing but that just makes it more interesting.  Thanks for the welcome!

Hi, there

I am a champion of Mafia stupids, but still trying...

I have just read that according to the Norse mythology Ragnarok will be 22 Feb 2014 indeed... :rolleyes:  What are you planning for the day (except booze) And is it true? If it's the end of the world I have some serious matters to look through :wink::flamingsword:

Nicee... I shouldn't say more as I am a European but not 21 to drink in the USA, but since it's the end of the world...

Do you know that we havespecial rocks/plastic balls full of liquid that we freeze in the freezer and dip them in the booze, so that it's cold but neat? I don't like ice in my glass for istance

Well you gotta read WoT them, aint no true fantasy geek without having at least tried them! ;D

Norse mythology is the best *biggrin* I get a bit embarrased by seing the new Thor movies, lol, it's not exactly how Thor is portrayed here, all blond supermodellooking XD He's very American :tongue:

Archived