DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ragnarok in the BT!

Niniel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in this case the points would be Tina's cause she started this thread, and making nice nice to the Scandinavian goddess dragon by way of spamming her threads is a good thing.

especially if you want to see that ragnarok mafia.

I support this.  :wink:

technically we're spamming Tina's thread, hot thread wise, but your thread, welcome wise.

now, if you start a thread in the BT ... actually when you start a thread in the BT... the spamming of it will go into your shiny pile of points.

until it gets to 150ish, when we abandon it cause you can't get more than the 15 points for the 150 posts.

and you start a new one.

circular time ya.

you please her in such a way that she bestows some of her infinite points upon you.

or you earn enough points to gain enough power to challenge her in battle and win a few.

but really you're better off starting your own threads and spamming them and spamming other ppls threads so they'll spam yours and so one hand pointses the other as it were.

there's other ways to earn points but I don't want to spoil the discovery for you.

you please her in such a way that she bestows some of her infinite points upon you.

or you earn enough points to gain enough power to challenge her in battle and win a few.

but really you're better off starting your own threads and spamming them and spamming other ppls threads so they'll spam yours and so one hand pointses the other as it were.

there's other ways to earn points but I don't want to spoil the discovery for you.

Please her, defeat her, and take her subjects for my own?

Kinky.

Please her, defeat her, and take her subjects for my own?

Kinky.

has anyone explained the uses of the taint in the black tower yet?

thought it's difficult not to snicker every time I type it, in this context it means an insanity causing side effect of the uncleansed one power from which only the dark ones touch can protect you. wink wink nudge nudge.

and you will have to adopt the pretense that it means nothing else.

I'd wiki it for you but I spect you can figure that out your own self.

Every time I come to welcome you to the tower I end up laughing at your siggie and forgetting to post... He may not know about the bodies but Ivan Braginski know's everything about snow!

Welcome to the BT!!!

Hetalia__HBD_Ivan_Russia_by_Mikochi.jpg

Hahaha thanks, it's my favorite Mafia sig.

And I love that picture.  I know some buddies who would get drunk and think they could adopt that mindset.

Oh...I know a VERY different definition.

really?

For taint?  Yeah...

I don't think that's ever occurred to anyone else.

It's mildly vulgar.

Well...mildly for me but I can be rather vulgar soo....

Explaining that definition of the word may likely break the PG-13 rule of the site ...  But I think I know that of which you are referring to...

Archived