DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ragnarok in the BT!

Niniel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose we can start your lessons on how to be tainted now as well as any other moment. Instead of "I win", you are supposed to say "I win again, Lews Therin". It's become a sort of a meme of Wheel of Time. You should really read the books to know more about what we're talking about by the way.

hey rags, you should sign up for the mafia game at the top of this page, I think I saw you have played with Darthe on a champions games, you'd be more than welcome...

Done!  I want points.

Good man, points are the font of all evil and damn nice to have, I have a fair few and I can give them out if you amuse me enough.. :wink:

I have to admit it is funny to see them on here, and getting away with it too..lol

The shadow aren't into LotR as the Light are though...it's in our soul, tainted as it maybe...haha

What are shadow into?

Taking over the world. 

We're just better at it. :biggrin:

justice! Ley you need to eat more brownies, unless you mean by equality that we will happily balefire civies equally >.> Although Tina told me off for doing that *sulks*

hey rags, you should sign up for the mafia game at the top of this page, I think I saw you have played with Darthe on a champions games, you'd be more than welcome...

Done!  I want points.

Good man, points are the font of all evil and damn nice to have, I have a fair few and I can give them out if you amuse me enough.. :wink:

I have to admit it is funny to see them on here, and getting away with it too..lol

The shadow aren't into LotR as the Light are though...it's in our soul, tainted as it maybe...haha

What are shadow into?

Taking over the world. 

justice! Ley you need to eat more brownies, unless you mean by equality that we will happily balefire civies equally >.> Although Tina told me off for doing that *sulks*

I am nothing if not amusing. 

Done!  I want points.

What are shadow into?

Taking over the world. 

Are you really saying I don't eat enough brownies? Of COURSE I mean happily balefiring all civies equally.

Archived