DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ragnarok in the BT!

Niniel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw fuck I forgot not to multiquote.

And you also forgot that we are a PG-13 site. No cursing is allowed except for those I use when I have my voodoo rituals. 

Oh that isn't gonna go well.  I will do my best but I apologize in advance if I slip during Mafia or when drunk.  It also alters my Mafia play a bit.

Hey Rags, nice to meet you, welcome to the Happy House. 

a bit late, but i know you were waiting for me to come and greet you, I like to keep people waiting, oh and I didn't read the thread neither, apart from the bit about drinking under 21 - shock horror, that never happens over the pond...much, well a lot, our age is 18, but that;s beside the point. 

i did see you had read LotR, but then if you like Norse mythology I can see you might read it at some point..

Now as you are new, I do have a new pocket apartment available, Niel has just vacated and I have had it fumigated...it's yours for a small song

I figured you showed up exactly when you wanted.  Like Gandalf.

this ones going shadow for sure

:)

Who else is shadow?  They should go ahead and train the future awesome that I will become.

Talya is never late nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to :-D (yeah a big fan too)

As for the Shadow, no one of importance is in there, trust me the awesome nutters go towards the light, bloody blinds you but it's another excuse for all those thing I you do wrong

ohm and British naughty bits like fanny and bugger and sod and bloody are a-ok :D

cause they are completely innocent in proper American.

Yes they have very different meanings over here, and not good...haha...though we say fag...but then I don't smoke, so don't need one :p

Hey Rags, nice to meet you, welcome to the Happy House. 

a bit late, but i know you were waiting for me to come and greet you, I like to keep people waiting, oh and I didn't read the thread neither, apart from the bit about drinking under 21 - shock horror, that never happens over the pond...much, well a lot, our age is 18, but that;s beside the point. 

i did see you had read LotR, but then if you like Norse mythology I can see you might read it at some point..

Now as you are new, I do have a new pocket apartment available, Niel has just vacated and I have had it fumigated...it's yours for a small song

I figured you showed up exactly when you wanted.  Like Gandalf.

this ones going shadow for sure

:)

Who else is shadow?  They should go ahead and train the future awesome that I will become.

Talya is never late nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to :-D (yeah a big fan too)

As for the Shadow, no one of importance is in there, trust me the awesome nutters go towards the light, bloody blinds you but it's another excuse for all those thing I you do wrong

ohm and British naughty bits like fanny and bugger and sod and bloody are a-ok :D

cause they are completely innocent in proper American.

Yes they have very different meanings over here, and not good...haha...though we say fag...but then I don't smoke, so don't need one :p

Haha that's one of my favorite lines too.

Sounds like shadow needs some help then.

Hahaha oh I know.  Still funny though. 

hey rags, you should sign up for the mafia game at the top of this page, I think I saw you have played with Darthe on a champions games, you'd be more than welcome...

Done!  I want points.

hey rags, you should sign up for the mafia game at the top of this page, I think I saw you have played with Darthe on a champions games, you'd be more than welcome...

Done!  I want points.

You get points for joining the Light.

Just saying.

I have to admit it is funny to see them on here, and getting away with it too..lol

The shadow aren't into LotR as the Light are though...it's in our soul, tainted as it maybe...haha

What are shadow into?

Taking over the world. 

I be,ieve panchi discovered in her experiment... um... game... that in fact more light members had plans for world domination than shadow.

not a surprise really.

We bring justice. They bring even more war. They cannot have world domination, because they'd start fighting with one another.

I be,ieve panchi discovered in her experiment... um... game... that in fact more light members had plans for world domination than shadow.

not a surprise really.

We bring justice. They bring even more war. They cannot have world domination, because they'd start fighting with one another.

mmmhmmm

not a surprise really.

Depends on how you define justice.

not a surprise really.

Depends on how you define justice.

justice is a sword.

Archived