DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ragnarok in the BT!

Niniel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Black Tower!

Are you sure that world ends on Feb 22? I don't want to prepare for finals which start on Feb 24

never prepare for finals. that's almost like cheating. they should have taught you what you need to know in class. *nod nods*

I've read up on this here end of the world tho and apparently it just starts all over. who ever heard of circular time?

Do you want a ragnarök mafia? That would be fun. Would have to use most of the characters that I used in the game that Wombat linked to. But with some differences. I have to think about this. I had some thoughts about getting some help from my daughter to make a My Little Pony mafia, but this could be fun as well. :D

Welcome to Black Tower!

Are you sure that world ends on Feb 22? I don't want to prepare for finals which start on Feb 24

never prepare for finals. that's almost like cheating. they should have taught you what you need to know in class. *nod nods*

I've read up on this here end of the world tho and apparently it just starts all over. who ever heard of circular time?

Circular time? With a sort of a "wheel" that constantly repeats or something? That would be an interesting idea.

Welcome to Black Tower!

Circular time? With a sort of a "wheel" that constantly repeats or something? That would be an interesting idea.

yeah, throw in some dude with a magic hammer, a tricksy lucky god, and mush it up with some Arthurian legend and lord of the rings, I think you got yourself a story.

Welcome to Black Tower!

Yeah, don't worry about them at all.

Welcome to Black Tower!

Ok...the real secret is...the end of the world...is just an epic drunken blackout.  And waking up is the circular part.

Do you want a ragnarök mafia? That would be fun. Would have to use most of the characters that I used in the game that Wombat linked to. But with some differences. I have to think about this. I had some thoughts about getting some help from my daughter to make a My Little Pony mafia, but this could be fun as well. :D

I support Ragnarok mafia!

combine them. ragnarok ponies.

Apocalypse Ponies?

oh, btw, while I am duly impressed with your multiquoting skills and look forward to reading many delightful mafia WOTs from you, I should perhaps explain that the foundation upon which the black tower (you are here) rests is spam.

post count rules. and if you have a mind to, it would be well received if you responded to each post individually.

even one word at a time.

posts=points.

points=mostly imaginary power and glory which is always imaginary.

in this case the points would be Tina's cause she started this thread, and making nice nice to the Scandinavian goddess dragon by way of spamming her threads is a good thing.

especially if you want to see that ragnarok mafia.

I think you'd have to find some way to please Ed for zombie apocalypse ponies mafia but... eh, your call.

where was I going with this....

oh, yeah, I was wasting a precious break spamming for imaginary power.

and now back to your welcome thread.

Archived