DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

I thought Aemon was posting well until he basically set up a future lynch. That never looks very town IMO.

Andrej has been making some good points and more importantly some good posts. Pral is moving up on my scum radar.

Still like my vote on NotBob but wish he was posting more at the moment for more info at the flip if he gets lynched. Maybe that's why he isn't? Granted, it's a weekend...

Personally not fond of the Des choice,  but it wasn't an easy decision. Ah well.

Where the hell is Ishy? Hallia, you changed your meta recently for the better but you've gone to your old ways. Len, you're too quiet as well. Kat is mysterious and intriguing to me...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spending the whole evening only drinking belgian beer and whiskey is great and all, but my wallet really hates me right now >.>

Oh you're really not gonna like Norwegian prices I'm afraid!

I gotta read through the last 3-4 pages a bit more in-depth, I've mostly skimmed them inbetween other stuff so I need to look everything over again to remember who said what. But some people really need to talk more. Ishy, Kat, Tress, Verb, Moon, Csarmi, Len at the very least.

Not avoiding it, it's just the weekend, and work was hectic this week. I'll be around more.

:wub:

I have to apologize for my absence the last couple of days as well. I had to work makeup time on Friday and by the time I had time to sit down for a re-read my brain was dead.

Yesterday I was the queen of good intentions, but I had a massive headache and tons to do in preparation for Kaylee's bridal shower today, and managed to lock my keys in my car at my first stop on the list of errands while Kaylee was stuck at an outlet mall with her parents across town and couldn't come help me get home for my spare key. Bad, bad day.

Headache is gone and I feel great today but the errands still need to be finished, and the shower is this afternoon. I'll be back tonight with something resembling coherent thoughts and a vote and whatnot.

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Not Bob (6) – RTE, Aemon, Leelou, Mish, Hallia, AJ

Cloud (2) – Dap, Kat

Pral (2) – Darthe, Cloud

Andrej (2) – Pral, Not Bob

Lenlo (1) – Yates

Moon (1) – Salami

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Ishy, Tress, Moon, Verb

Mod note - Moon has asked to be replaced. I'm working on that now. 

I am fine with my vote. Andrej had shown the same pattern that I noticed (omgus votes, tunneling, talking about lurkers) and there is no change observed top change opinion.

Yeah, weekend. Will be a bit slow till tomorrow

Your original case stated nothing about tunneling or lurkers. Also, who have I been tunneling?

I am fine with my vote. Andrej had shown the same pattern that I noticed (omgus votes, tunneling, talking about lurkers) and there is no change observed top change opinion.

Your original case stated nothing about tunneling or lurkers. Also, who have I been tunneling?

Me and NotBob. Other than one generic post talking about players, all your posts today and yesterday have just been focused just on the two.

Me and NotBob. Other than one generic post talking about players, all your posts today and yesterday have just been focused just on the two.

I'd describe that as trying to consolidate rather than tunneling.

Just read the case he crafted against me, you'll get it.

Actually I do find your unvote on me weird. I have a hard time raeding you, not sure what to think yet.

What do you think about RTE? And if you believe Pray's "case" on you stinks, why aren't you voting him?

My read on AJ hasn't changed. I was playing around for interaction, nothing more. That case was simple plausinle enough to get the ball rolling.

So you still think I am mafia Darthe?

No, I never had a mafia read on you.

@Cloud, we are still out drinking. Gimme a bit

So up until Pral's case on AJ, you were just saying he was scum every time you put out a read for interactions? I just need some clarification because I'm in the middle of going through the game thread. 

I thought Aemon was posting well until he basically set up a future lynch. That never looks very town IMO.

Andrej has been making some good points and more importantly some good posts. Pral is moving up on my scum radar.

Still like my vote on NotBob but wish he was posting more at the moment for more info at the flip if he gets lynched. Maybe that's why he isn't? Granted, it's a weekend...

Personally not fond of the Des choice,  but it wasn't an easy decision. Ah well.

Where the hell is Ishy? Hallia, you changed your meta recently for the better but you've gone to your old ways. Len, you're too quiet as well. Kat is mysterious and intriguing to me...

Not much more to say.  Thinking the town will get plenty of info from my flip already.  Looks like my scum picks were spot on.

Spending the whole evening only drinking belgian beer and whiskey is great and all, but my wallet really hates me right now >.>

Oh you're really not gonna like Norwegian prices I'm afraid!

I gotta read through the last 3-4 pages a bit more in-depth, I've mostly skimmed them inbetween other stuff so I need to look everything over again to remember who said what. But some people really need to talk more. Ishy, Kat, Tress, Verb, Moon, Csarmi, Len at the very least.

Don't know why you'd expect them to post more.  Zero incentive.  Don't you think?

I'd describe that as trying to consolidate rather than tunneling.

Pretend your town and explain why you feel the need to answer for AJ?

Actually I do find your unvote on me weird. I have a hard time raeding you, not sure what to think yet.

What do you think about RTE? And if you believe Pray's "case" on you stinks, why aren't you voting him?

My read on AJ hasn't changed. I was playing around for interaction, nothing more. That case was simple plausinle enough to get the ball rolling.

So up until Pral's case on AJ, you were just saying he was scum every time you put out a read for interactions? I just need some clarification because I'm in the middle of going through the game thread. 

Who are your suspects not that you killed Des?

Who are your suspects not that you killed Des?

I still like my vote on you, but I would like an answer from Darthe. It will help with analysis. 

Archived