DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

I'm not exploiting Moon's position in the game; I'm scumhunting. I find it interesting that you are referring to my play as exploiting Moon's move, as this translates to you agreeing with us that Moon made a bad move, and yet you attack me instead of her. And not to mention that you are deliberately misinterpreting the second post of mine which you just quoted above. So what do you think about Moon's play so far?

Making a bad move is not the same as making a scummy move. I have seen her doing the same in other games. Even you, I believe. But, as I said, you got opportunistic and tried to exploit it 

vote Cloud

This is a really late vote coming from you while your opinion about me hasn't changed since your previous posts.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud - what do you think about this whole "let's consolidate on a house so that game can start sooner" angle?

I agree with it because I think it's random anyway so it doesn't matter which house we pick. We should just get sooner started with the next Day so that we can continue playing the game and not lose focus.

You're confusing me. It was stated (very soon and very clearly) that

• the house votes are not majority votes
  • the starting of the new day has nothing to do with the house voting
    • Night-0 it depended on everyone checking in
    • On other nights it will depend on when all the night actions are in
Now what confuses me is that in spite of all that, some people have kept pushing the hurry angle, and actually you're still pushing it.

I can't figure out whether you're skimming or having some play going on with that. Actually, it's so weird that I'm starting to wonder if there's something I have read something wrong myself...

Btw Salami you accused Moon of explaining her meta while you did the exact same thing in your Day 1 check in post. You are contradicting yourself there.

I don't believe I am - I think it's quite different.

She was under heat and she pointed out how it's always like that becfause of her meta and how hard this game was for her. It wasn't only used as a defense, but I even felt a touch of AtE in it.

I checked in and explained that my playstyle is being adjusted. I included a short explanation on why.

Buzzwords are negative words associated with mafia, that's very to use against someone to make their action seem worse than it is. Like with you accusing Leelou of "sheeping", when she didn't really do that, she added her vote on a train and cared enough to give a reason. And thus you also imply that anyone else that places votes on Cloud now are also sheeping and sheeping is never a good thing, so people shouldn't do that.

Yes, but you can still sheep on someone by voting for him and making up a fake reason, or simply agree with what everyone else has been saying.

20 - Leelou said AJ saying he thought blood would be spilled meant that he was upset that mafia didn't get the trigger...how does Leelou know if the mafia got the trigger or not unless she's mafia? Blood shed could come from either side, town could just as easily have randomly triggered a kill or something..maybe i'm reading that wrong..I am getting sleepy and probably missing a lot as i analyse.. 

So, this was meant to narrow things down in my mind..its just made me question more people..Cloud, Moon, Aj, Aemon, Darthe and Leelou.

Or I hit the trigger and know what I have hidden in my costume. I'll discuss it more once night falls. 

Interesting. 

I understand the purpose of N0 Dap. But with role PMs having already been issued, players would still react a certain way based on their alignments.

Psychology and stuff.

I agree with Andrej. People will always look for scum by looking at the way people are behaving and what they are saying, so it doesn't matter if it's N0 and that we can only vote for which house to trick or treat.

@Csarmi: We don't need a majority vote for a certain house, but we will always go to the house with the most votes so it kinda ends up meaning the same thing. I think that everyone needs to check in and vote for a certain house, and we will then go to the house with the most votes so I do think that we should just all go for the house with the most votes so we can continue on with the game. 

Buzzwords are negative words associated with mafia, that's very to use against someone to make their action seem worse than it is. Like with you accusing Leelou of "sheeping", when she didn't really do that, she added her vote on a train and cared enough to give a reason. And thus you also imply that anyone else that places votes on Cloud now are also sheeping and sheeping is never a good thing, so people shouldn't do that.

Of course, but when used incorrectly, or without grounds, they become buzzwords.

Say what?  Buzzwords are just what people use to make themselves sound smarter/more informed/etc.  They have nothing to do with associating with a particular alignment.  AtE, Sheeping, WIFOM, Fear Mongering, blah blah.  All buzzwords, and used by any alignment.

So you feel like Leelou was sheeping then Cloud?

Kinda. She only mentioned that I seem off and that I have started pushing for an easy lynch, and both those reasons have been repeated by several people before her. My point was that a person can still sheepvote if they attach a reason to their vote, becuase if they didn't it would be way too obvious. I believe it's more about the vote than the reasoning behind it. I don't know if Leelou is mafia though because I have a lot of town and null reads atm.

Ok here we go:

Scummy:

Andrej - Overall posting and a bit of a gut feeling. Something feels off. Have had a bad feeling since he came out with the "DAP IS TOWN" post and have been unsettled about him since.

NotBob - His response to Kat's post and looks like he just wants to jump off the Cloud train (for when he turns town?)

Moon - I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but based on current game activity she looks pretty scummy.

Foot-in-Mouth Disease Town:

Cloud

Probable Town:

Csarmi

Darthe

Despo

Possible Town:

Leelou (Although haven't played often with her)

Tress (See note above)

Kat (Never played with her though) Good Summary post though, but not a tell in itself.

Null Tell:

Ishy - Is he busy or just playing this one a lot slower?

Mish - Hates Day 1

Dap - Pretty quiet, talking mechanics a lot

Verbal - Typical play. Not sure what that means in terms of alignment.

Hallia - Pretty quiet again

Aemon - Less posting than last game, but don't know him well

Pral - Leaning to scummy on this one

Lenlo - It's Lenlo

Yates - Suspicious. Experienced but quiet.

I want to see some constructive and proper posting from him and I think we can learn a lot more today from Vote NotBob

As it stands though he'd be a poor Day 1 lynch because he's rather cryptic and wouldn't be as telling as an Andrej or Moon lynch.

*Hits the floor*

vote Dap 

I'm leaning Cloud and Moon right now as scum. Cloud has made a number of questionable comments like "house members" and the "I don't believe he's Mario". It seems that he isn't really paying attention to anything Lily says, since right after an explanation by her, he comes out with a statement that directly contradicts it.

The biggest ping I got on Moon was how she immediately jumped off of me (giggity) when given some very slight pressure. And then accuses everyone of looking like scum. Really? I'm not buying it. However, since Cloud has several actions that read as scum for me...

unvote

vote Cloud

I don't read too much into people FoSing me without a vote, especially this early in the game. It's just a little pressure to see how someone responds. Not Bob's vote on Cloud looks a bit more like bandwagoning than actual "I think he's scum". I know we have been discussing the reasoning behind why Cloud seems scummy, but just jumping in with a comment on why he's not voting Darthe and then a vote on Cloud seems off to me.

So, Not Bob doesn't read the case then unvotes because he refuses to be on he same train as Kat? Whether you are distancing yourself from Kat or trying to delay a Cloud lynch, you just hit the top of my list, Not Bob. I'm happy with a Cloud lynch today because I lean more toward you protecting than distancing.

Aemon's content posts since the trigger.

Honestly seems pretty sound at the moment. I'd be suspicious of _Cloud too if I didn't play with him so much and see him do this all the time. That doesn't absolve him (Cloud) but IMO there are scummier fish to fry. I am not a fan of Moon's play either.

He's right about NotBob. I like his FoS comment. So far town vibe from him.

GFY RTE.

NotBob is always difficut for me to read and he tends to constantly switch his vote to someone else for little to no reason, and this time it isn't any different. I can go for Aemon because of his second post since the start of Day 1, and I don't get the part where he said that NotBob was protecting me because he unvoted from my train after voting for me first. I wouldn't be surprised that when I flip town he would just say that NotBob has been distancing from me. He seems to be trying to get as many people lynched as possible and I find that scummy.

Vote Aemon

Amazingly, Des is town.

CONGRATS DES!

So is cloud.  That train can stop now thx.

Oh and RTE.  Not bad logic for him.

Wehn do we lynch Andrej or Aemon?

Let's lynch NotBob.

I'm down.

You are more odd than usual this game. Or is this part of your sheeping me?

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Cloud (7) – Des, Verb, Aemon, Leelou, Dap, Pral, Kat

Moon (1) – Salami

Lenlo (2) – Hallia, Yates

Andrej (2) – Darthe, Mish

Salami (2) – Not Bob, RTE

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

Not Bob (1) – Andrej

Aemon (1) - Cloud

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Ishy, RTE, Tress, Moon

Ok here we go:

Scummy:

Andrej - Overall posting and a bit of a gut feeling. Something feels off. Have had a bad feeling since he came out with the "DAP IS TOWN" post and have been unsettled about him since.

NotBob - His response to Kat's post and looks like he just wants to jump off the Cloud train (for when he turns town?)

Moon - I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but based on current game activity she looks pretty scummy.

Foot-in-Mouth Disease Town:

Cloud

Probable Town:

Csarmi

Darthe

Despo

Possible Town:

Leelou (Although haven't played often with her)

Tress (See note above)

Kat (Never played with her though) Good Summary post though, but not a tell in itself.

Null Tell:

Ishy - Is he busy or just playing this one a lot slower?

Mish - Hates Day 1

Dap - Pretty quiet, talking mechanics a lot

Verbal - Typical play. Not sure what that means in terms of alignment.

Hallia - Pretty quiet again

Aemon - Less posting than last game, but don't know him well

Pral - Leaning to scummy on this one

Lenlo - It's Lenlo

Yates - Suspicious. Experienced but quiet.

I want to see some constructive and proper posting from him and I think we can learn a lot more today from Vote NotBob

As it stands though he'd be a poor Day 1 lynch because he's rather cryptic and wouldn't be as telling as an Andrej or Moon lynch.

What gives you your town read on Darthe with his 5 (now 6) posts?

Also, your last two sentences contradict each other. You think we could learn a lot from NB so you vote him but think myself or Moon would be a better lynch? Why vote for NotBob then?

Amazingly, Des is town.

CONGRATS DES!

Dude you're definitely scum.

unvote; vote Darthe

Re Darthe: This is how he plays. More importantly this is how he plays as town. Not relying solely on Meta but he's not on my scum list yet.

Re NotBob: We aren't at deadline yet. He's not the best lynch yet today, but votes might get him to start playing. That might be optimistic but I want to get more gameplay from him. So far he seems very scummy. It's fine to go with a lynch that will get us less information if we kill scum, don't you think?

Andrej already has 2 votes on him so you could get a train started on him if you wanted to, didn't you say that Andrej or Moon would provide more info? You mentioned Andrej, Moon and NotBob as your three scum candidates. Who do you find the scummiest?

Based on gameplay thus far, Moon.

Based on experience and feeling, Andrej.

Based on potential threat to town and playstyle, NotBob. I think he is the one we should pressure to step up to the plate. Because if we don't, he won't. We have 4 days until deadline.

Hola!  I actually didn't see my role PM, its been a weekend.  My best friend got married and I was the groomsman running around doing everything.

So sorry about the wait all, I do have good news though.

Salami and Andrej are mafia.

Salami came out way too strong and Andrej... just read page four and you should get it.

Dark Green

I will nudge Yates.

Sounds like Lily will hide more than our costumes do...

I think you'll love what my naughty nurse costume is hiding.

Vote Andrej because we already clarified he is scum.  

FoS Des for repeating my vague statement from my first post.

FoS Leelou for voting obvtown Darthe (thats a joke)

A nod of appreciation to Yates for being such a good person.  You could all stand to learn a couple of things.

*Raises glass* Ishy, how are ya buddy?  Still kickin ass?

Aemon is scum

Cloud is derptown (if you have to tell someone youre scumhunting..)

NB is town

Yates is town

Ishy is town

Lily is mod

Mish is town

Moon is par for the course

Tress is null

Rofl "usually".

I shall follow.

Len

Amazingly, Des is town.

CONGRATS DES!

These are Darthe's posts in the game. So I'll ask again RTE... which of these gave you the town read? I'm well aware it's in his meta to make bold claims when it comes to other players' alignments but other than that as town he scumhunts as well. He'll poke and prod, ask questions, etc. There's none of that here, mostly just sarcasm. Nothing feels genuine about his play.

And yes I would agree that lynching scum would be better. Obviously.

So you should vote Darthe. Just saying.

Archived