DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Cloud (7) – Des, Verb, Aemon, Leelou, Dap, Pral, Kat

Lenlo (2) – Hallia, Yates

Andrej (2) – Darthe, Mish

Not Bob (1) – RTE

Moon (1) – Salami

Salami (1) – Not Bob

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

Aemon (1) – Cloud

Darthe (1) - Andrej

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Ishy, Tress, Moon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on gameplay thus far, Moon.

Based on experience and feeling, Andrej.

Based on potential threat to town and playstyle, NotBob. I think he is the one we should pressure to step up to the plate. Because if we don't, he won't. We have 4 days until deadline.

So you are voting for Not Bob just because of his playstyle? You said yourself that he isn't the best lynch candidate. Also, why do you have a town read on Despo?

More than playstyle but in my opinion the way he's playing right now does not help town. I want to hear more from him. Hence my vote. We aren't at deadline so I don't have qualms about voting someone who isn't a likely lynch candidate at the moment.

Despo has been pro-town thus far. For instance, compare Despo's contributions to the game so far to NotBob's. See what I mean? Despo's thinking, and sharing his thoughts with the town. Which is more than most people in this game can say thus far.

NotBob is threatening in that he's an experienced and arguably a capable player, and one who I have trouble reading, so I'm starting by prodding him for more info.

Well, I went back and read Andrej posts. Most of the thing that he has posted is either some vague vote or trying to probe more on the mechanics of the game

Dap is Town. I think we're waiting on Darthe and Yates.

Starts out guessing alignment before even the day started. 

Do it!

Other thoughts: The Mish v. Pral thing is funny how they keep throwing accusations at one another but no votes. Wasn't that the whole basis of your argument in the first place Mish? Hallia is spamming a lot. I like Yates in this game although I think Darthe's bromo attempts are pretty blatant. I'm also curious as to the result of the dark green house's trigger being sprung. I thought there'd be blood  :sad:

More posts on guessing what the trigger is. Possibly trying to gather information and seeing whether it is useful or not.

@Des - Your post is too long so I decided not to quote it  :smile: I said I was hoping for blood meaning a coroner report could've been helpful.

I can't comment much on the Moon/Aemon thing because I haven't played with either (or without repeating what's been said already). I'm curious about Aemon's original vote on Dap.

NotBob's vote on me is whatever. Typical play from him. I'd be happy to lynch him in regards to both potentially nailing scum or ridding a bad townie. I also want to hear Darthe's reasoning behind his scum read on me. I have a good idea which post of mine he was referring to but I can't really see how from his perspective he found it scummy.

Cloud is being Cloud: A good D1 lynch candidate  :tongue:

Based on meta I think Salami is a good shot for scum.

vote Csarmi

Then a vague vote on Csarmi. Also sets up a "joke" FoS on Cloud in the same post. 

Then he goes on to defend his vote on Csarmi when others pointed it out. 

More than playstyle but in my opinion the way he's playing right now does not help town. I want to hear more from him. Hence my vote. We aren't at deadline so I don't have qualms about voting someone who isn't a likely lynch candidate at the moment.

Despo has been pro-town thus far. For instance, compare Despo's contributions to the game so far to NotBob's. See what I mean? Despo's thinking, and sharing his thoughts with the town. Which is more than most people in this game can say thus far.

NotBob is threatening in that he's an experienced and arguably a capable player, and one who I have trouble reading, so I'm starting by prodding him for more info.

Fair enough :)

@Cloud- Hahaha. You're funny. Please quote where I said you would "flip town" and thus prove that we should lynch Not Bob. As I recall, I said he was protecting you. I believe you are scum and I believe he is your scum buddy.

I never said that you said I would flip town. I know that you think I'm mafia, and that's why I don't understand why you think NotBob has been protecting me when he has been voting for me. I'm suspicious of you because you have been linking Moon, NotBob and me together from the start.

RTE, two things:

1. Man, I'm trying to change my D1 thingie, ok? Working on it!

2. Putting a vote on NotBob to pressure him, and then admitting that you don't think he's the lynch for today, is a really bad strategy. He knows you're not gonna push his lynch, so what on earth does your pressure vote achieve? He doesn't have to do a thing today.

Checking in for Day 1. :)

First things first. You will notice that I'm less chatty this game. This is because I'm modifying my playstyle. I'll try to create more quality and less quantity. It's a work in progress, I've already tried to adjust my play in the DieHard game and I liked the results.

Several people have pointed out that I just post too much, to the point of being distracting. I place a high value on the opinion of most of those players. Also, I have seen some other players posting a lot in my recent games and I saw how distracting that could be indeed.

vote Moon

It seems that I don't like any of Moon's actions so far. First the unvote, then the confusion, then she gets all defensive and starts explaining her meta.

Cloud just seems to be Cloud for me. Strange ideas and/or at strange times. I don't find him scummy. I lean town on him.

Some things that stand out for me:

• RTE's meta-defense on Moon in this post. What's the point of bringing that up?
  • This post of Tress pings. Nudging Moon's train, mentions Cloud as if she found him scummy too, but no voting.
  • Pralaya's exchange with Cloud around here. See, he says Cloud is exploiting the Moon move by pushing her. But he doesn't vote Cloud or Moon (both would be logical from that point of view.
  • NotBob, what do you fin scummy about Aemon's post here?
I like Leelou's and Yates' play so far. AJ is weird, I'm leaning town on him because his meta-based nonsense on me is just too bad.

unvote

That is literally what I'm talking about. Playstyle, meta. Tomato, tomahto. The nonsense (as you call it) I'm talking about comes from the two games we've played together. In one you were mafia and the other you were town. In one you spammed a ton and the other you didn't at all.

Then he unvotes him just because Csarmi mentions that he is changing his playstyle? Wow, that was quick and instant.

Tl;dr

Refuse to be on a train with her.

Unvote

Vote Salami

Why CS?

So, Not Bob doesn't read the case then unvotes because he refuses to be on he same train as Kat? Whether you are distancing yourself from Kat or trying to delay a Cloud lynch, you just hit the top of my list, Not Bob. I'm happy with a Cloud lynch today because I lean more toward you protecting than distancing.

Sounds like it's competing train time.

vote NotBob

And, now he is Csarmi's best friend? Another vague vote. Competing train? Right. 

And, then he does an OMGUS vote on Darthe.

Csarmi's and Andrej interaction does seems forced and contrived. Maybe a distancing maneuver? Too early to say.

Anyway, unvote vote Andrej 

@Cloud- Hahaha. You're funny. Please quote where I said you would "flip town" and thus prove that we should lynch Not Bob. As I recall, I said he was protecting you. I believe you are scum and I believe he is your scum buddy.

Really?

So I jumped on _cloud only to jump off later to protect him.  Really weak sauce.  Try again.

Not from the beginning, Cloud. Only after he removed his vote from you because he didn't want to "be on the same train" as Kat. That looks a lot like "oh no! He has too many votes. I better jump ship."

He never had to vote for me in the first place so my point still remains.

Hey AJ, they think I'm town because I am amazing. Keep calm and carry on.

Hey Mish, I like your style :wink:

Hey cloud, cocus on the solution, not the problem. Do you think RTE is mafia?

I had my doubts about RTE, and I'm still a bit unsure about his town read on Despo but no I don't think he is scum right now.

I could also go for Pral because of his unvote from me and his case against AJ which I don't like at all.

Not from the beginning, Cloud. Only after he removed his vote from you because he didn't want to "be on the same train" as Kat. That looks a lot like "oh no! He has too many votes. I better jump ship."

He never had to vote for me in the first place so my point still remains.

Hey AJ, they think I'm town because I am amazing. Keep calm and carry on.

Hey Mish, I like your style :wink:

Hey cloud, cocus on the solution, not the problem. Do you think RTE is mafia?

I had my doubts about RTE, and I'm still a bit unsure about his town read on Despo but no I don't think he is scum right now.

I could also go for Pral because of his unvote from me and his case against AJ which I don't like at all.

Despot is probably town.

AJ possibly scum.

Pralaya said both quick and instant, looks forced.

As a matter of fact, all of his post looks forced.

The suggestive and subjective reasoning of everything past the second quote shows me that laya is trying to go for whatever is easiest.

unvote vote laya

Archived