DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm not going to spend another day of my life getting upset about a game, or arguing with you.

your "character" is completely obvious, and anyone who doesn't vote for you today is either scum or unable to form rational thoughts.

i don't much care either way.

I belong to the side that wants to lynch both of you. Just wanted to hear why Csarmi picked Pralaya before you. Thanks for reminding me about Dap. Could of course vote there too. Troublesome that he chooses to side with mafia although you practically outed yourself yesterday.

Darthe or Pralaya, doesn't matter to me. One today and one tomorrow.

Csarmi, why do you rather lynch Pralaya?

And yet no vote from you yet

Darthe or Pralaya, doesn't matter to me. One today and one tomorrow.

Csarmi, why do you rather lynch Pralaya?

Nice way to not take any form of side. Why didn't Dap kill you last night?

I did

I've asked the mod how many shots I have left. Once she replies ill know if I was RBed or if Tina was protected or shot diverted

I belong to the side that wants to lynch both of you. Just wanted to hear why Csarmi picked Pralaya before you. Thanks for reminding me about Dap. Could of course vote there too. Troublesome that he chooses to side with mafia although you practically outed yourself yesterday.

Your ironic post was nothing but a slip yesterday

I chose you rather than them cos I figured everyone would be voting those two today so why not go for another part of their team. You had been sliding behind notice. So of I had died last night I would of taken you with me and everyone could vote the other two

Yet some how you survived

Yea not buying.

vote Pralaya

Well, fine. You can either believe me or not. He denies having the symbiote and I detected the symbiote on him. That clears it, in my opinion.

I was planning to view Darthe anyway after he tried to force me to view Turin and waste my view. I suspected he was trying to confuse me. Also,  after the random lynch, I was sure. Based on what Dap said, RB was probably used on him, which let me get a view on him. 

Just as you getting started in pops a waiter to take your meal for the day.

In your next post please state your food, in Bold and Blue:

​Chicken Caesar Salad or

Burger and chips (fries to those that call them something weird) - You don't have to put in the bit in brackets :p 

Yea not buying.

vote Pralaya

Well, fine. You can either believe me or not. He denies having the symbiote and I detected the symbiote on him. That clears it, in my opinion.

I was planning to view Darthe anyway after he tried to force me to view Turin and waste my view. I suspected he was trying to confuse me. Also, after the random lynch, I was sure. Based on what Dap said, RB was probably used on him, which let me get a view on him.

I didn't deny it, I said outright that I hadn't claimed whether I had one or not earlier. The rsst should really be obvious. Way to go incorporating the rb into your tale though

Yea not buying.

vote Pralaya

I was planning to view Darthe anyway after he tried to force me to view Turin and waste my view. I suspected he was trying to confuse me. Also, after the random lynch, I was sure. Based on what Dap said, RB was probably used on him, which let me get a view on him.

I didn't deny it, I said outright that I hadn't claimed whether I had one or not earlier. The rsst should really be obvious. Way to go incorporating the rb into your tale though

Burger and chips

Ok, i thought your "i have not" was a reply to me. So, what is your claim? DO you accept that you have a symbiote?

burger and chips

I've been watching a lot of bobs burgers recently

This whole Darthe Pral thing right now. We should think of which has a more useful role then lynch the other. If we lynch Darthe and he is symbiotically inclinded and madia Pral is in all likeliness town, if Darthe is town and not symbioting then Pral is mafia. (If Darthe is symbioting then Pral is telling the truth atleast in part)

Archived