DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My life is going to be consumed.....

Jeannaisais

by grading papers. I thought I would actually enjoy this part the most because I get to read what they're thinking and how they're doing, but having six different classes to keep up with, it's tiresome!

For those of you in school, how's it going?

For those not in school, how's it going? lol

lol sounds like everyone is having fun thus far!

I teach 7th, 8th and 9th grade English, Spanish I, Intro to Spanish and Creative Writing. I really love the small town environment and I'm definitely having a blast so far - we'll see how the rest of Homecoming week goes as I'm the Junior class sponsor!

SCHOOL IS INSANE! I AM GOING TO DIE OF LITERARY THEORY RELATED ILLNESS!

*argh, faints away*

lit theory....ahh lit theory what a blast :wink:

... by client visits

... preparing to move to Abu Dhabi in (checks watch) 270 hours or so, give or take

Are you excited about the move?

Right now kind of half way between tearing hair out and excited.  I'm looking forward to being there, but the last week or so has been hectic with clients coming in (the project we've done for them is worth over £500,000 so kind of a big deal.  But the client meeting finished today, so I can focus on stuff like house insurance and ensuring I have suitable clothes, etc...

Wow, big project! Sounds like things are coming together relatively smoothly though!

As for me, i had my first new teacher training day, in which our mentor teachers came along for the ride of course, lots of good discussions - I was just mad I wasn't at school with the kiddos today!

Wow, big project! Sounds like things are coming together relatively smoothly though!

As for me, i had my first new teacher training day, in which our mentor teachers came along for the ride of course, lots of good discussions - I was just mad I wasn't at school with the kiddos today!

It sounds good that you get the support and not just chucked in the deep end (as it were). 

SCHOOL IS INSANE! I AM GOING TO DIE OF LITERARY THEORY RELATED ILLNESS!

*argh, faints away*

And, can't believe I missed this

*points and laughs*  ahhh lookkeee, the wookie fainted

I loved school but don't miss it. Yeah life was simple when attending but got to love life and the variety of things you can now do!

And now finally in a position where I can start to really enjoy that spice of life. No longer working 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Now on the other end of the spectrum and work 14 days out of every 28!!!

Life is grand :biggrin:

I've been using lots of random colors lol sometimes red sometimes orange sometimes purple and even sometimes a bright green!

SSpeaking of grading., thats what I sod he doing right now but don't entirely feel like it at the moment lol

Archived