DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band Sherper!

Davrick

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Sherper.

Once you gain access to the Band Boards you'll see one called the Arena - this is where we challenge each other to battles, hold races, etc...  Our current challenge is Maide Leisg and you're more than welcome to come and give it a go.

Cheers

BFG (GM)

Yes, it cleans sock, but at least it doesn't taste like them!  :wink:

Welcome to the Band Sherp!  You seem to be settling in well. 

lel, you band members are crazy

Yup, that's us.  And we like it that way.  :tongue:

We're being overrun by Aussies....oh!!  Maybe you an send me Russell.  My banded over there, *points to Dice* for some reason keeps forgetting to package him up and send him to me. 

Wait a second...Dav, does any of that bandy drip off your socks when you're cleaning them?  *foresees a possible spotfine in Dav's future*   They changed the rules around here though, used to be if you misused any brew you could be spotfined...*grumbles about not being able to spotfine* :tongue:

Crazy is one of my middle names Sherper.  And what family isn't crazy in its own good way?  That's what makes it fun to be here! :smile:

Wait a second...Dav, does any of that bandy drip off your socks when you're cleaning them? *foresees a possible spotfine in Dav's future* They changed the rules around here though, used to be if you misused any brew you could be spotfined...*grumbles about not being able to spotfine* :tongue:

Crazy is one of my middle names Sherper. And what family isn't crazy in its own good way? That's what makes it fun to be here! :smile:

Nope I make sure every drop goes back into the barrel.

lol im an ashaman there too and nya was a stormleader at one point i think.

Brid evertime i try to stuff him in an envelope he wriggles and makes it rip!! or he just moans and cries about how the Rabbitohs haven't won a premiership in donkeys years! It gives me a headache!

I'm a storm leader in the BT.

Archived