DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Potions Class!

Izabella

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Bridmorgan. You have created a Rhyming Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Make all of your posts rhyme. They must also have at least two lines.

If you can persuade someone to plead on your behalf via a PM to me - I will then provide them with a riddle to solve, which - if they solve it - will tell them how to create the antidote. They must then PM the Antidote to me. If they are successful I will confirm that the effect of your potion has been reversed in the Potion Class Thread and your post restriction will be lifted. Until then, you must wear the below siggy.

rhymingpotion.gif

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Ama. You have created an Invisibility Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Type all of your posts in YELLOW.

If you can persuade someone to plead on your behalf via a PM to me - I will then provide them with a riddle to solve, which - if they solve it - will tell them how to create the antidote. They must then PM the Antidote to me. If they are successful I will confirm that the effect of your potion has been reversed in the Potion Class Thread and your post restriction will be lifted. Until then, you must wear the below siggy.

invisibilitypotion.gif

ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!

*Daruya flies in, roaring and breathing fire.*

Where are the foul creatures known as Death Eaters!  Let them feel my fury!

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Kassidy. You have created a Shrinking Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Type all of your posts in SIZE 8.

*flies around the room, bathing drapes and furniture in flames*

fire-breathing-dragon-of-hell-150x150.jp

Will any one heal me?  Or am I doomed to spend the rest of my life as a Dar-dragon?!

*GULP!* Hmmm, minty! Wait what the ....

I can't see my hands! Or my pen! Or my writing either apparently ....

Oh dear. This Potion of Invisibility is pretty super charged! Now if I remember, some potions of invisibility will wear off when you do some things, like hit something or someone ... *taps the desk really hard* ... Nope, doesn't seem to be one of those ...

Archived