DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Potions Class!

Izabella

Daruya is a house elf?  Daruya must serve those at Hogwarts?  

Oh, my, Em has shrunk herself!  *bobs uncertainly, holding out a tray with a mug of butterbeer far too large for Em to handle*

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Rhea. You have created a Love Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Act as though everyone is irrestistable and end all of your posts in  :wub:

If you can persuade someone to plead on your behalf via a PM to me - I will then provide them with a riddle to solve, which - if they solve it - will tell them how to create the antidote. They must then PM the Antidote to me. If they are successful I will confirm that the effect of your potion has been reversed in the Potion Class Thread and your post restriction will be lifted. Until then, you must wear the below siggy.

lovepotion.gif

*hugs eyes filled with tears, Daruya prostrates herself at Keyholder's feet*

Daruya tried, Master Keyholder!  Daruya failed!  *sobs miserably*

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Elaevia. You have created a Shrinking Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Type all of your posts in SIZE 8.

If you can persuade someone to plead on your behalf via a PM to me - I will then provide them with a riddle to solve, which - if they solve it - will tell them how to create the antidote. They must then PM the Antidote to me. If they are successful I will confirm that the effect of your potion has been reversed in the Potion Class Thread and your post restriction will be lifted. Until then, you must wear the below siggy.

shrinkingpotion.gif

Yes, they were very tricksy when they posted them. :biggrin:  I did find them all but I had to search very thoroughly.  I'm waiting to hear back from the Potionmaster to see what my next potion will do!

I don't think I'm allowed to provide your antidote since I already provided it for Keyholder and, thusly, know what it is.  However, if the Potionmaster gives me permission to do so, I will gladly help!

Archived