DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Potions Class!

Izabella

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Key. You have created a Monster Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Type all of your posts in SIZE 24 and be cross/grumpy with everyone.

If you can persuade someone to plead on your behalf via a PM to me - I will then provide them with a riddle to solve, which - if they solve it - will tell them how to create the antidote. They must then PM the Antidote to me. If they are successful I will confirm that the effect of your potion has been reversed in the Potion Class Thread and your post restriction will be lifted. Until then, you must wear the below siggy.

monsterpotion.gif

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Hallia. You have created a Bad Luck Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: End all of your posts with something unfortunate happening to you

If you can persuade someone to plead on your behalf via a PM to me - I will then provide them with a riddle to solve, which - if they solve it - will tell them how to create the antidote. They must then PM the Antidote to me. If they are successful I will confirm that the effect of your potion has been reversed in the Potion Class Thread and your post restriction will be lifted. Until then, you must wear the below siggy.

badluckpotion.gif

I just found enough ingredients to try for a potion and submitted. (I will admit that I didn't actually manage to find the last ingredient, but I'm not gonna say which one it is. Actually, how can I, seeing as I don't know what it is ... LOL)

Looks at the potion flask bubbling and boiling and hopes this is a good combination ...

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Ithillian. You have created a Frog Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Type all of your posts in Green, and end them with the word 'Ribbit'

frogpotion.gif

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Dar. You have created a Dragon Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Breathe Fire, fly, decide if you will be an evil or good dragon - it's your choice, do dragon magic (only in the game thread please) and other dragon type stuff

dragonpotion_zps008ff41b.gif

Archived