DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] Potions Class!

Izabella

potionclassbanner.gif

snapepotions.gif

*Please read this in a Snape stylee - preferably without moving your jaw or lips*

Hmmmmmmmmm, so you want to join my Potion Class do you? You look a little muggle-like to me, but as you are here I will see exactly what you are capable of. You should know however, I do not expect many of you to succeed. Only those with true talent can understand the complexities of Potion Making.

Very well, in this Class you will collect and assemble your Potion's Ingredients. You will then test your potion upon yourself and deal with the effects. If you wish to negate the effects at any time, you may request the antidote ... the antidote is not guaranteed however.

Should you wish to continue, please read the Health & Safety Disclaimer below and add your name to the Class Register. Then take a seat and await further instructions.
PotionPromise.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Professor Bella stands at the front of the class to greet the new Potion Class students

Make sure you do NOT reveal with ingredient you missed out of your portion to anyone else!

thank you!

Potion-phoenixfeather.gif

Snape-Applause.gif

We have our first successful potion!!

Congratulations Daruya. You have created a House Elf Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Ask to serve everyone and be ridiculously nice

If you can persuade someone to plead on your behalf via a PM to me - I will then provide them with a riddle to solve, which - if they solve it - will tell them how to create the antidote. They must then PM the Antidote to me. If they are successful I will confirm that the effect of your potion has been reversed in the Potion Class Thread and your post restriction will be lifted. Until then, you must wear the below siggy.

houseelfpotion.gif 

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Key. You have created a Shrinking Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must: Type all of your posts in SIZE 1.

If you can persuade someone to plead on your behalf via a PM to me - I will then provide them with a riddle to solve, which - if they solve it - will tell them how to create the antidote. They must then PM the Antidote to me. If they are successful I will confirm that the effect of your potion has been reversed in the Potion Class Thread and your post restriction will be lifted. Until then, you must wear the below siggy.

shrinkingpotion.gif

I hope you mean size 8?  I'm not sure anymore how to make it size 1.  I suppose I could look up the code, though I'm feeling lazy :laugh:.

Would someone please help me?  Otherwise when I post in ze mafia game it might upset some people...

Also, being tiny means I can sleep under my desk now and no one can see me *teehee*.

Archived