DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia! Game over! Town wins!!!!!

hazelkrs1

I dont have a name as in "Joe" im just the Healer and i can protect. i have been assuming all game long that either theres cult or mafia can recruit because it says i have protection from certain mafia abilites. This is how I knew Mish was town.

Cloud keeps pushing a claimed doc = scum

Berf voting claimed doc AFTER claim AND people talking about it = scum

I protected Mish last night

This seems legit to me, for now at least.

But I don't see Cloud pushing a claimed doc as a scumtell in itself. He's the master of fakeclaims after all, and should know never to trust a claim 100% at once.

I can get in sporadically from work, I'll get it

vote Basel

And I thought my hammer on Maw D2 was shoddy... *shakes head* This is terribad.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I guess I am dead.

I'm assuming you mean this role:

"The Faith Healer is a Doctor with a 50% chance of success."

Fos @ Tiink for putting suspicion on a claimed, uncountered doc.

vote dice

Even bigger FoS on Baron Berf von Berfingham for voting Dice AFTER the doc claim!

I'm reading Cloud as town. He seems to find a legitimate reason to doubt Dice, and argues it well. If Dice is scum, I'm betting it's just as Cloud suspects.

My current scum reads are biggest on Berf and Tiink. I think Berf might have lied about his crazy role the whole time.

How on earth did I put suspicion? He claimed Healer, not a conventional Doc, and that's what a "Healer" is described as. Either way it's a pro-town role so how I threw suspicion on the claim, I do not know.

Dice just stated he has protection from certain mafia abilities, implying more than an NK.

Well, I was coming back to hammer cause Basel's taking way too long, but Hallia pulled a Hallia and showed up at the tail end of a lynch for a hammer/l-1 vote without much a reason.

Respect the Intent.

Official Vote Count:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Basel: Wombat, Mish, Dice, Cloud, Tink, Peace, Hallia (7)
Dice: Basel, Rorschach (Pral), Berf (3)

Not voting: Turin, BG (2)

Day 4 deadline is here

That's a lynch! Scene incoming...

The day had carried forth with the normal bout of accusations and finger-pointing. Tempers flared, voices were raised, and in general the mood was sour. After getting close to deciding on one person's fate, they backed off when the target had started stammering out quick pleas for mercy and explained that he could help protect the rest of them. Some of their rage had subsided, but not enough to forget the business of the day. However, they seemed at an impass. Or rather, they did, until one spoke up.

"This one. He is a vampire. I saw the drops of blood glistening from his fangs as I peered into my crystal ball last night." the strangely garbed woman with a thicker accent than the rest of the villagers had said. The plain accusation was enough for many, and the air soon grew thick with anticipation as the mob circled around Basel.

Their faces solemn and belying the murderous intent behind their eyes, they waited anxiously for his response to the accusation against him. They waited, waited, and waited some more. Although he slowly got paler, this didn't seem t be an indication of fear since a macabre grin had slowly started to creep up on his face. Perhaps he was waiting for the perfect moment to speak?

His eyes shifted around the room, and the crowd grew slightly nervous. If this man was a vampire, he might not go down so easily. He was standing with the stillness of a jungle cat drawn back and ready to spring, and as one man stepped forth and picked up a hammer from a wall decoration behind him, their seemed to be an almost inaudible growl that seemed to come from Basel. The man tried to convey as much confidence as he could, and announced that he would be the one to commit the deed if no one else would. The vampire Basel locked eyes with the man, and a chill as cold as the darkness of the void went down his spine.

At that moment however, one of the villagers came out from a room where she had apparently been resting. Seemingly oblivious to the tense situation in front of her, Hallia bounced along and stopped suddenly, glancing at a crossbow and smiling. She had never seen an actual working one up close before! Feeling a moment of giddy mirthfulness come over her, she reached out and squeezed the trigger, sending a bolt flying across the room.

Basel was still locking the young man's eyes within his, perhaps trying to employ one of the powers his kind used against common mortals, when the bolt struck him in the chest. Screeching like a long tailed cat stuck in a room full of rocking chairs, Basel grasped the wooden bolt but already felt himself beginning to lose control of his faculties.

"Well then. I appear to have been slain." he got out quickly, before exploding on everyone around him in a grotesque shower of blood. Everyone grimaced as they saw they were covered in the remains of their target, and then turned around to see who had shot the bolt. They saw Hallia skipping away, humming to herself as if she had not even noticed what had happened.

Basel Gill: Vampire, with the ability to Mesmerize, is now dead.

It is now Night. Get those NA's in promptly please. Deadline is here

I dont have a name as in "Joe" im just the Healer and i can protect. i have been assuming all game long that either theres cult or mafia can recruit because it says i have protection from certain mafia abilites. This is how I knew Mish was town.

Cloud keeps pushing a claimed doc = scum

Berf voting claimed doc AFTER claim AND people talking about it = scum

I protected Mish last night

This seems legit to me, for now at least.

But I don't see Cloud pushing a claimed doc as a scumtell in itself. He's the master of fakeclaims after all, and should know never to trust a claim 100% at once.

I can get in sporadically from work, I'll get it

vote Basel

And I thought my hammer on Maw D2 was shoddy... *shakes head* This is terribad.

He was viewed as vamp, I see we were vindicated, problem?

Hullo All.

Many of you may have noticed (and neglected to comment on :dry:) my voting of Dice yesterday - wholly out of character with my lackadaisical posting heretofore.  

Welcome to Vote Restriction country. Population: This guy.

As far as I can tell I have not been triggered. I would presume a PM and probably the game would explode.

The real noodle scratcher is this though: Is mafia trying to trigger me by making me vote mafia, OR, trying to throw some FOS on dice...

I'll be catching up during the night. Been mostly gone a few days. Wish me luck.

Archived