DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia Signups!!! (Advanced/Experimental)

hazelkrs1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know I'm in.

Sweet! You shall be the Town Emo: Your role is to consistently whine about how you wish you were as good of a player as Despothera

The days are too shot..how the hell you expect us to play with these short days. And..my role isn't strong enough..how am I supposed to be super mafia player is my role sux? Seriously...what with the unbalanced set up..it sux.
Is this because the usual Non Specific Alignment Emo is Modding the Game?

:laugh:

:rolleyes:

:laugh:

I never loved those games. However, I can't miss the first Despo game. In.

Awesome! One of my very first BT buddies!

And don't worry, this game isn't specifically themed around the format of the game series. They were tons of fun tho

Wombat Wherin Wightslayer will win.

Oooh man with a name like that, there's a particular role I really hope you get

:wink:

The BAMF insane Wightslayer role?

I'll be ok as long as you give me a daisho tbh.

As you wish, but imo one of the best weapons to fight the Undead off would be a nice sturdy Shaolin Spade:

ShaolinMonkSpade-101a-72-s.jpg

That thing was MADE for decapitations! And the greater reach would be nice for keeping away a horde. Plus you'd look friggin sweet wieding it!

(or look like a complete tool and probably end up hurting yourself, but that's besides the point)

Am I a favorite?

Either way, in

Oh come on, you know you're a favorite.

Gotcha!

Am I a favorite?

Either way, in

I think you are. You're everything EP wishes he could be.

Did EP fall off the earth again?  I thought he was back for good.  I liked his newer style of play.

Yeah, do miss him somewhat. His play honestly had improved a lot before he left. He was in Darthe's spy game, I think he mentioned there he was taking another break from mafia.

Little known fact:

As a condition for returning for Episode II, Samuel requested his lightsaber be changed from yellow to violet.

I would hardly call this little known.

It's all relative I suppose. It's probably better known than the "fact" that Mace Windu used Vaapad form. It's not something most fans know though.

Archived