DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Despothera's House of the Undead Mafia Signups!!! (Advanced/Experimental)

hazelkrs1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, and I'm totally just throwing this out there to get a pulse from everyone, how would yall feel about possibly delaying the start just a few days, depending on when we get that last recruit?

I'm off for 5 days after tonight, and I generally don't DM as much when I'm off (I want to be as active of a mod as I can for my first game). Plus the other tri-game is still going on, but in a few days they'll be that much closer to wrapping up.

What yall think?

So what, Monday start?

Maybe open up Friday night so the weekend expanse of nothingness gets eaten up in pre-game banter.

I'm liking this idea. As long as I don't get any strong objections, I might end up doing this. Still need one more tho...

I'm fine with it waiting a little while ... it will give me time to get my own game running lol. Also be warned - my activity may be a little less than normal because I have work to do 'elsewhere' :)

Lol still don't like mentioning the "other" tower?

:laugh:

Btw, and I'm totally just throwing this out there to get a pulse from everyone, how would yall feel about possibly delaying the start just a few days, depending on when we get that last recruit?

I'm off for 5 days after tonight, and I generally don't DM as much when I'm off (I want to be as active of a mod as I can for my first game). Plus the other tri-game is still going on, but in a few days they'll be that much closer to wrapping up.

What yall think?

I think it's a good idea.

If you make this game start between 5 AM GMT and 7 PM GMT, I'm in. Because if you start just before I go to bed and all the americans get active, there are 15+ pages when I can start reading, and then I just don't manage to get in... Once I'm already in, it's easier.

If you make this game start between 5 AM GMT and 7 PM GMT, I'm in. Because if you start just before I go to bed and all the americans get active, there are 15+ pages when I can start reading, and then I just don't manage to get in... Once I'm already in, it's easier.

I'm sorry to have to say this Ley, but you've already shown a recent trend towards extreme inactivity in mafia games, as well as needing to be replaced. And you already seeming to not want to commit to a possibly active game isn't a good sign either. 15+ pages isn't really that much to have to catch up on, I want all the players signing up for my games to be committed to playing, regardless of how active the game is. I can't promise what time I'll start the game.

Do you think you can seriously commit to the game, regardless of when it starts or how active it ends up being?

Not really ... it is currently at 93 replies before this post is added, which means there will be 94 replies when I press submit.

and add on the Original Post and you have 95 in total.

see?

Is 100 Posts for 10 points - not 100 replies.

3tuzso.jpg

Archived