DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guess the BTer

Panchi

need it on every page, sry

Just since the front page list is not complete can you verify this updated one?

1. Ithi

2. Maddy

3. cindy

4. Pralaya

5. Via

6. Time

7. Berf

8. Csarmi

9. Nikon

10. Turin

11. Chuckles

12. Razen

13. Basel

14. Tina

15. TMD

16. Hisoka

17. Mawth

18. RTE

19: Darthe (Not on front page list)

20: Leyrann (Also not on front page list)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Person 9

a. Colour- blue or green
b. Animal- cat, but exotic animal would be dolphin
c. Food- cheese pizza
d. Books- don't have a favorite
d. Characters- for WoT would be Nynaeve, Aviendha, Mat, Lan, Elayne, and Rand
e. TV show- Once Upon a Time
f. Fruit- lemon
g. Holiday destination-- the lake or Disney
h. Subject in school- history or english
i. Movie- don't have one
j. Inanimate best friend- iPod because it has internet, games, books, music

2. Say a random word- peerage

3. What do you say if someone says hi? wave or say hi back (occasionally i'll say hola)

4. Have you ever made a plan of world domination? definitely

5. Where you want to be lost for a week? England

6. Where would someone find you in a tavern? (in front, middle, back etc) the back

7. An achievement you are proud of? getting better grades than my brother

8. Your 2 am snack? key lime pie or cookie dough ice cream

9. One weird thing you fear? i don't know about weirdness, but i have to say dying horribly or without kids

10. Three random facts about you? 1) i wish i could transport myself into and out of books, 2) i prefer to be alone a lot of the time, but im afraid of being alone in life, 3) i used to go by my name in a different language

im sure that person is awesome :wink:

who are you talking about? Btw you need to guess some people.

10 points for participation are only when you guess at least 15 people. The guesses don't have to be correct but you should have guessed at least once.

person 10

1. Your favourites-

a. Colour
Navy blue.
b. Animal
My pet dog.  She’s a Yorkie.
c. Food
Grilled cheese.  Especially with a nice hot cup of soup.
d. Books
Besides the Wheel of Time, I like Malazan, Song of Ice and Fire, Mistborn, to name a few.  Non-fantasy books I enjoyed include the Master and Margarita and Les Miserables.
d. Characters
I’ll only pick one for this one.  Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. 
e. TV show
I can’t pick just one.  But I like How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, and Law & Order, just to name a few.
f. Fruit
Lemons.  Mostly because they make lemonade.   And I love lemonade.
g. Holiday destination
I’ve always wanted to holiday in the south of France.
h. Subject in school
There’s three.  Russian language, Swedish language, and my major classes in Political Science.
i. Movie
Anything by Pixar.  And Despicable Me.  Also, anything by Studio Ghibli.  Particularly Howl’s Moving Castle or Spirited Away.  Kiki’s Delivery Service is also good.
j. Inanimate best friend
My computer.

2. Say a random word
Potatoes.
3. What do you say if someone says hi?
Something along the lines of “Hey [insert person’s name here]!” or “Hi [insert person’s name here]!”  I’m told I’m really good with names, because I do that when I greet people.
4. Have you ever made a plan of world domination?
No.  Well…at least not one that I’d ever try implementing.

5. Where you want to be lost for a week?
London.  It’s the one place I’ve always wanted to visit.  And if I’m lost there, it means I can explore much better.

6. Where would someone find you in a tavern? (in front, middle, back etc)
Um…the middle.  Although the chances of finding me in a tavern are slim to none at best.
7. An achievement you are proud of?
Getting an A in my European Politics class last semester.  It was one of the most entertaining and interesting classes I’ve ever taken, and the class I’ve probably learned the most in.  I had to write a senior paper for that class in my sophomore year of university, and got an A on that too.  And the professor I had for that class is now teaching at Oxford.
8. Your 2 am snack?
A pint of Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.

9. One weird thing you fear?
Boats.  I rode on a boat out into the middle of Lake Michigan, and I swore I’d never do it again.  I don’t like the feeling of having a really deep body of water under me and being in a tiny little boat.  I’m fine on bigger ships, but small boats make me uncomfortable.  If I can’t see shore in a small boat, I get nervous.
10. Three random facts about you?
I’m easily entertained.

I never finish reading any book or playing any game that I’ve started.  I’ve got probably hundreds of books and games sitting at home that I’ve only played or read a quarter of the way through before something else new and shiny caught my attention.

I have a photographic memory.  This means I never get lost when driving.  I also remember things very easily that others have a hard time even catching.

Archived