DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I hate summers

Panchi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your weather chart is like our winter weather 7 degrees is freezing as far as I'm concerned! I'm sitting right inthe front of the heater and cursing the stove for failing to light up no matter how much I tried. I think I've mastered the basic of fire strarting but the stove keeps insisting on going out no matter how much I stoke the bloody thing! I'm cold!

Awjeez and we have global warming to look forward to. Great.

Weather is going to pot and in Australia this year has got the worst case of bushfires. If it wasn't on fire it's been blown to bits by cyclone and even tornado!

One side is flooding and the the other side is on fire. Got all kind here at the same time.

I got caught in this MASSIVE rain storm yesterday. Was fantastic. Was completely soaked through three layers of clothes. Was on a walk to blow off some emotional issues and it just came rolling in. Was likea light switch. Sunny, awwww niiiice, BAM! downpour in 30 seconds. lol

I got caught in this MASSIVE rain storm yesterday. Was fantastic. Was completely soaked through three layers of clothes. Was on a walk to blow off some emotional issues and it just came rolling in. Was likea light switch. Sunny, awwww niiiice, BAM! downpour in 30 seconds. lol

They really do stock everything, don't they?

Day before yesterday there was a storm so yesterday there was electricity problem. We didn't had electricity from morning and by evening inverter died so there was not even a fan. Then electricity kept coming for 15 minutes and going for 30 minutes. This went on for a couple of hours after which electricity didn't return. Every house except ours had electricity at night. My father noticed this and called electrician(great electrician for coming at 10 pm). He fixed the problem but as soon as he did there was power cut for whole neighbourhood. So I law fanning myself with a newspaper till electricity came back

You should get Solar Power.

Is there any way to get at home? My family would love it

Yes. You can just get panels put on the roof and it generates electric. You can also get solar powered fans that run off their own little panel.

Ikea has a solar powered table lamp - so you would never be without light even if the power went out. I don't know if you lose it at night. Shall I post you one?

Archived