DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I hate summers

Panchi

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw don't be like that...I'm sure a lot of people likes you...erm..err....Just kidding! your my Panchi under the rock.

I really feel for you slowly cooking in the heat. The storm just makes it worse. It makes the air extra sticky and hard to breath.

But if you can get the solar panel it will make life so much bearable. India is an ideal place for solar panel as when it's not storming it must be very sunny right?

I have never been to India but in the community here go to India is almost an order. It's err.. Hippy community...

Aw don't be like that...I'm sure a lot of people likes you...erm..err....Just kidding! your my Panchi under the rock.

I really feel for you slowly cooking in the heat. The storm just makes it worse. It makes the air extra sticky and hard to breath.

But if you can get the solar panel it will make life so much bearable. India is an ideal place for solar panel as when it's not storming it must be very sunny right?

I have never been to India but in the community here go to India is almost an order. It's err.. Hippy community...

So when are you visiting India?

Well I have a baby and I'm a bit worried about her catching something. I really hated it when she got sick, it means no sleep whatsoever. But a friend went to India with her two year old and she said that everyone was so helpful, they helped with her baggage and everything.

Was talking to friends recently who had just got back from there. They went bike riding in the Punjab mountainous regions in the middle of winter. It was like -10 or something. Snow was piling up so high they nearly froze to death! It looks really beautiful and majestic though..

Well I have a baby and I'm a bit worried about her catching something. I really hated it when she got sick, it means no sleep whatsoever. But a friend went to India with her two year old and she said that everyone was so helpful, they helped with her baggage and everything.

Was talking to friends recently who had just got back from there. They went bike riding in the Punjab mountainous regions in the middle of winter. It was like -10 or something. Snow was piling up so high they nearly froze to death! It looks really beautiful and majestic though..

Hmmmm. I don't remember meeting you before, where in OZ are ya? I like Aussie winters. I still spend most of my days in T-shirts and shorts.

Normally I would be too but I've just moved to North Coast Hinterland and we just had a cold snap. I'm not used to it. It can get to 2 at night.

I'm also new to this forum as well that's why you haven't met me before. So hi :smile:

Yes the cricket discussion! Where I made a fool of myself by mixing up the games. I had NRL on my mind recently and forgot about the smallness of the ashes urn. I quite agree with you there's too many sports here I can't keep up!

I'm from NSW north coast between Nimbin and Byron Bay if that doesn't say it all.

Cricket does not like me! I have permanent dent on my shin from playing the bloody game. I'm usually on the outfield watching the grass grow on some long boring cricket game.

This way the ball hardly ever comes my way and I'm spared getting hurt!

Cricket does not like me! I have permanent dent on my shin from playing the bloody game. I'm usually on the outfield watching the grass grow on some long boring cricket game.

This way the ball hardly ever comes my way and I'm spared getting hurt!

I did this for three years of school sport. I loathed batting too....

Ha, lol. It's always interesting when you get other DMers in your neck of the woods!

Yeah and so close too!

It's funny that I'm in Brissie tonite and you're here as well and this is how we communicate

It's not as weird as you think. My best friend, the Bard Babe, lives ten minutes away from me and yet we sometimes chat on DM anyway....

@ starrik You're right about that. I use Facebook to chat to my neighbour and not my Facebook account either but friends who let me take advantage :P

My torture in cricket began in school as well. It was horrible cricket in summer and soccer in winter. I quite enjoy soccer though. The only cricket match I enjoy is the backyard cricket after bbq you can make up the rules then and cheat outrageously.

So you're friends with the Bardbabe so what kind of music does she play?

iknownothingaboutcricket..................................

I would LOVE to visit Oz! A couple of old geek friends from here live there. One isnt active much at all here anymore. Well, neither of them really. lol Mottlee and Amadine. Not sure exactly where in Oz they live though. I should go check FB. but I am lazy.

iknownothingaboutcricket..................................

I would LOVE to visit Oz! A couple of old geek friends from here live there. One isnt active much at all here anymore. Well, neither of them really. lol Mottlee and Amadine. Not sure exactly where in Oz they live though. I should go check FB. but I am lazy.

I think I know Amadine in RL. If she works in a bookshop that is. She told me about this site and recommended books for me to read. If that is the right person. We didn't get around to exchanging MD names. But I will ask her.

Come ova down under Mills. It's a fiendly island and the natives can be friendly :)

Where the hell are ya?

Look at cricket rules for foreigners in the forum if you want to know about cricket.

Ah so she's a true classicist then. Boroque means Bach, Vivaldi and mozart to me. It's funny because I thought she would be a folk musician.

Where the hell are ya was a tourism commercial that crash and burned. It was deemed too irreverent and crass to entice Americans to our shore. I was quite puzzled by this as where the bloody hell are you is commonly used over here. It's a friendly greeting. I heard that Americans are incredible polite in comparison to us Aussies. Maybe we're all yobboes in the eyes of the world :)

Ah so she's a true classicist then. Boroque means Bach, Vivaldi and mozart to me. It's funny because I thought she would be a folk musician.

Where the hell are ya was a tourism commercial that crash and burned. It was deemed too irreverent and crass to entice Americans to our shore. I was quite puzzled by this as where the bloody hell are you is commonly used over here. It's a friendly greeting. I heard that Americans are incredible polite in comparison to us Aussies. Maybe we're all yobboes in the eyes of the world :)

Ah, I'm sure she'd play some folk if you asked nicely. True eclectic I believe, but baroque was just the only word that I could remember.

I remember that campaign. It's not that we're too crass, it's that we have a different type of crass to the Yanks. Apparently in Denmark the F-bomb isn't as bad as sh--. Just depends where you are. Plus, the US is more religious than we are, so hell means more over there. And we are the bogans of the world, at least in their eyes! The only part that seems to get them is that we're proud of it!

Archived