DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You'll never believe what.....

Talya

My ex mother-in-law came over yesterday (we get on well and she gets to see her grand daughter even if her dad won't), anyway, she has booked, her, me and my daughter to go and visit the Harry Potter Studios in London. It is a 3 hour tour...Bless her, what a lovely thing to do...

my daughter was jumping up and down like a loon...she has been on at me to go for ages and money is a bit tight...

I can't wait...

hehehehe!

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

That is all...carry on

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ex mother-in-law came over yesterday (we get on well and she gets to see her grand daughter even if her dad won't), anyway, she has booked, her, me and my daughter to go and visit the Harry Potter Studios in London. It is a 3 hour tour...Bless her, what a lovely thing to do...

Now I'm picturing Harry, Ron, and Hermione stuck on Gilligan's Island.

whose Marianne?

• Community Administrator

*gigglesnort*  Basel, this made laugh so hard! 

Talya, I can't believe you haven't heard of Gilligan's Island.  Doesn't the UK know all our shows the way we know all of yours? *cough*Dr Who*cough*

Monty python all in the family absolutely fabulous torchwood the seven up series Attenborough life on mars two fat ladies lord forgive me Jamie Oliver Gordon Ramsay

um....

srsly, that's it right. it's my moms favorite show. you need to understand it to understand our culture.

That is so cool, Talya! I have a colleague that is going to London this summer and she is very upset that her family want to go the studio as she isn´t interested in Harry Potter or film making. I wonder if I can take her place. 

I think that's because our shows are cool.

What is this Gilligan's Island.

I now officially love you...haha thank you! 

We have so many cool shows here, why do we want others (apart from Stargate...Dr Daniel Jackson is all mine)

Tina, I think you should *nods* I can't believe your friend doesn't want to go. My daughter has been having kittens since

I'm sorry, but being unaware of something as important to modern civilization as Gillian's island is not something to be proud of.

how can you read those words and not have the song stuck in your head?

oh, great, now I've got stairway to Gillian's island grinding around up there.

thanks or that.

btw, if you knew the show you'd have grown up in love with the professor.

not sure what the sleeping arrangements were there but I think he had his own hut so female viewers wouldn't be jealous.

I'm sorry, but being unaware of something as important to modern civilization as Gillian's island is not something to be proud of.

how can you read those words and not have the song stuck in your head?

Quite easily when you don't know the song :smile:

Archived