DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call Freelanders - The Urge to Purge

Mystica

We have quite a number of people on our longterm inactive list that are elligible to be purged.

So it's time to do another round of 'who's alive and ready to RP still?'

And also, it's nice to reconnect with the other FL members again. Give us all a sense of who's around to play with.

So please post before the end of May and let us know who you are, what characters your mostly RPing with, maybe a link to your active RP(s) and don't hesitate to ask for playmates if you need any.

I'll start!

I'm Mystica, Group Leader and I play just about anything that is needed. I've most recently been active in two RP's. One in the Aiel with Wedge, our newest member :biggrin: and one RP that is an ongoing older RP that's been kicked back in to action. Here are the links to both:

Aiel: Furthering your training

Freebooters: Intrigue in Murandy

Hi I'm Kathleen and I'm an alcoh..,whoops wrong group <.< *clears throat and starts again*

Hi, I'm Kathleen and I'm the Assistant Group Leader. I also play any freelander character you may need, so just ask and I can jump in with you. I have recently revived my personal freelander character, a dreamwalker wise one in the aiel to play with wedge and eqwina in the wetlands!

Aiel: Finding their way

Well, I´m the girl who wants to roleplay but doesn´t have time. :(  I hope you won´t delete my seanchan damane because I still plan on returning even though it might take some time before I can. 

we won't delete any characters, Tina, don't worry. Purging means that someone is removed from our usergroup (so they would lose access to our private boards and if FL is their only RP Group also the RP boards) but their character remains intact and in our records. When someone that has been purged comes back, they can be re-added to the usergroups but in most cases they will need to submit an updated version of their bio again to re-introduce the character to the PSW.

We will put you on LOA, that way you are safe from being put on the inactive list.

we won't delete any characters, Tina, don't worry. Purging means that someone is removed from our usergroup (so they would lose access to our private boards and if FL is their only RP Group also the RP boards) but their character remains intact and in our records. When someone that has been purged comes back, they can be re-added to the usergroups but in most cases they will need to submit an updated version of their bio again to re-introduce the character to the PSW.

We will put you on LOA, that way you are safe from being put on the inactive list.

Excellent.

I'm here with my Menagerie Owner Viktor Remein.

I'm also happy to create TTPCs and roleplay whatever is needed for someone else to fulfill an RP. Some of my favorite RPs have been with TTPCs helping other people.

Yes, yes he does, it involves my FL character, Daera Carrades, who is an illuminator, which I am going to post on now.   :)

I'm BB, very slack bio-checker in training.  *hangs head in shame*

Daera's my only character so far, and she's only involved in this RP with Arinth's character:  http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80187-to-illuminate-or-not-to-illuminate-the-menagerie-attn-bard-babe/

Yep thanks BB for providing the link. :-)

Once Daera joins up with the menagerie we will meander west and eventually bump into the band for another opportunity for the banders and freelanders to interact in an open, fun thread. Probably after the Tinker thread.

Also if anyone wants to join the menagerie they are welcome. We currently have

Owner: Viktor Remein

Illuminator: Daera (Bard Babe)

Lion Tamer: Tensleigh (keyholder21) she indicated a few months ago she still wanted to come back eventually but I dont know what her plans are.

That leaves all kinds of openings. Tight Rope Walker, Strong Man, Knife Thrower, random guard or worker, any other act you can think of.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm Lor and I'm a recovering Rp'er... screw that. I'm bored and need to write. 

I have two characters here in Freebooter-Land: 

Julianne Morgan - who is married to Kynwric's Gabriel and who enjoys driving rich people nuts by stealing whatever she can from them. 

and

Mordre- who was supposed to get her butt up to Wise One land, but it never happened. 

So, Mordre needs some working on! 

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like all I do lately is say sorry for my lack of follow up.... *sigh* I WILL get this, I swear!! If it's the last thing I do, but I WILL get this skill of balancing 20 things at once!

You can have my purse sis. It's nice and light. In fact, it's nice and empty. Should be easy to lift ;)

Alright folks. Thanks to my busy RL schedule you had a full month more than foreseen. So in July we start the purging. Should you find yourself off the FL list that's because you haven't been around for ages and you need to resubmit your bio before you can RP with it again. This is not to punish you but to reconnect with the currently active members and also as a refresher for yourself on your character's bio and where he or she is in their journey.