DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Hunger Games III: Shadar Logoth - SIGN UPS

ed2funy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have absolutely no idea how to play this, but I have been killed in Daps game, so Ed you can give Ithi those points i will play.

I now need an idiots guide on how to play (and I mean idiots...)...if someone does that I will give them 10pts (may want to start a new thread to do it...haha)

Hello Talya :)

Well the aim of the game is to stay alive whilst everyone else gets deaded.

Generally PMs appear and you make plans and alliances and promises that you definitely promise to keep. Generally there are other PMs with other promises that you also promise to keep. Every Night Phase you submit an action. The list of available actions is in the OP.

In the morning a list of who is dead and who killed them is released - this is generally when people realise if you are a big fibber just trying to win yourself. Secret Kills come in handy if you don't want to be revealed.

Generally just decide if you want to kill someone or protect yourself. The Game explains itself as it goes along.

Oh sounds okay then. I have to admit I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this, but now it's explained a little more, it could be fun *plots*

And I guess I owe you 10pts for that...it was an idiots guide and I got it, haha

5 points to Ithi for having English Resonance with Talya. 

TIIGGGGGGSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

*runs up and beats with a large stick*

Yay. 

Yes, I shall scale it back a few players (down to 16) and PM some peoples. If they don't reply, I'll just scale it back more and start. 

Archived