DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of fools: Nominations!

TylerRVG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, because the votes for Amyrlin and Sword captain showed definite winners, my I congratulate:

Daruya as Amyrlin of the fools, and Davrick as sword captain of the fools!

However, For the role of Keeper, we seem to be at a tie between Ishy and Wolfbrother. So let's wait for that to be decided before we start the votes for MaA and MoN.

In appreciation of her nomination (which I didn't even have to pay her for!), if I get elected Amyrlin, I'm making Gudrean my pet.  *noddity*  She will sit on silk cushions and enjoy delicacies from all over the world!  And I'll give her one aspie/day and she will be able to decide their fate.  :biggrin:

**awaits her silk cushions and delicacies**  

Should I reset the poll entirely? Because I only changed the questions, I don't think many people are- argh, can't explain.

What I'm trying to say is, because everyone has voted already for the previous questions, they may not have full access to this one, or-

Oh, you know what I mean.

I can't vote ...if that is what you meant ...do I need to delete my votes and start over?

Also ...once the official fools are named ... Don't forget to step into the O-Fool-Shul Thread to be served up some Foolish Delight!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80870-festival-of-fools-o-fool-shul-thread-for-the-official-fools/

:)

Archived