DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Quick question

Sieve

So it seems the Warders Yard is attempting a resurgence.  Just wondering how many AS or future AS are in the market for a warder.  It seems that two of my warders are bonded to AS who are either on LoA's or just not around any longer.  So I am going to ditch my 3rd WY character who is not suitable for bonding and create a new one for the sole purpose of bonding.  Just wondering if there was any need for warders at the moment.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hm..this has turned into a list of Aes Sedai who need warders...well I'll jump on the bad wagon!

I have Green who needs a Warder - she kinda already has one, but he's not real, so she's looking for a real one too haha.

• 1 month later...

I see above in this thread that the question of bondmates has been discussed before, but not knowing the status of things as of now (month of June) I ask:

I am seeking a new bondmate for my RP-wise almost ’ancient’ Warder-character Elessar. My previous bondmate is on a longterm LOA and the bond has been officially dissolved (will be passed on IC). Elessar has 3 RPed IC-bonds as part of his history (which is intricate and exciting) at DM. He thus has some emotional ‘baggage’ as it were, something which enhances the RPs. I am looking for an active female player with a Sedai (not Red or Black) she wants bonded, a person to write good and fun RPs with. Anyone interested?

• 2 years later...

I've been considering playing a Yellow for a really long, long time. She's a character that has always been in my head, yet in all the years at DM (14... oh my) I never once made her a character. Maybe I will, since my Red cannot have a Warder, and maybe my Yellow can :D