DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this horrible feeling I'm getting played by Dap. We only had no kills on N1 - and Chuckles said he Holstered.

Dap said he was a Jailkeeper - but then said actually it only stops one death. He kept adding new bits as new roles appeared. Doesn't stop this and doesn't stop that. If two kills target it doesn't work.

I'm swinging back and forth like a pendulum and I can't make my mind up.

And there's all the secret messages and stuff.

I will tell you what I really think. I think he is either a Mafia Blocker OR he is Vanilla Town and is messing with the Mafia. That's why I can't make my mind up.

But he did do a good case on Rand who I think is Mafia. I will change to Dap if necessary because I feel like he's leading me around on a bit of string at the moment and I don't like it.

I haven't been on form all game. I'm sorry. I just don't know anymore.

From what I remember Dap gave out what his role did on the first post of the claim, or at least in the following one. Everyone else seems to be adding to it or making things up to make is something it wasn't. You have been very good at spreading misinformation and your smart comments haven't been helping town all the time. Your to and fro with Rand, did not help you in my eyes. I'm quite happy to lynch you.

Darthe did say at the start of the Game that we needed to play with caution or one side would wipe the floor with the other.

If that is case, and I would like to see where, then that would make what Rand is saying very interesting indeed. If you believe this why haven't you thought of this possibility. Rand may well be pulling a fast one, but why don't we give him the chance and if we still think he is mafia then he goes tomorrow. 

She claims vanilla - though she hasn't actually said those words and will probably deny she ever did, the way she has been playing. She has skitted around everything, she has  pushed PR's in this game until they may actually look like a viable lynch and then gone after someone else - because she doesn't want to be seen as the one that lynched a power role. I have been going around in circles whether she is mafia or town. I think she is mafia. 

VOTE ITHI 

Everyone is at equal risk. Mafia are very brave to risk the gameat this point.

What possible role could rand have in this game that will "win the game tonight" but must remain secret to work? Heck the cop was only a two shot.

My vote stays where it is

Tayla this late in the game you vote ithi, (what we have less than 2 hours left)

and I don't particular want to go for the others at this time...so sue me

There really is no use in voting for Ithi right now. You can save your vote on her for the next Day. The only thing that you are doing is help the game go Random.

Well this is frustrating. I feel like there are two distinct teams pulling two different directions right now with a couple of us in the middle trying to make up our minds. There's the Ithi/Turin front and the Ley/Rand front. Both sides seem to have decent arguements and fairly trustworthy claims to back them up. Mish back's up Ley/Rand cause her claim vouches for a Watcher role, could be mafia watcher. Turin's town and backs up Ithi, but Ithi has been elusive.

Currently I agree with Tayla of all people. Ithi's play hasn't felt too helpful, mostly argumentative, and Talya makes a good point of her jumping ship and redirecting lynches off each power role she finds late in the lynch.

Vote Ithi

Is it LYLO ley?

Oh well.

Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

I'm off to collect my youngest from Nursery and then making tea and bedtimes. Laters!

You think there are what, 5 mafia alive? Because I think that is the amount needed for this to be LyLo...

I feel like I'm being forced to pick a side if I choose to vote Rand or Dap at this point. If I vote Rand, I've sided with team Ithi and will be tied to that logic, if I vote Dap I'm team Leyrann/Rand. Niether option seems particular appealing to me right now... but now allowing a random seems to be Ithi's plan as well so screwed either way. The only thing I can do is vote Ithi to express my disapproval of this tactic despite it reinforcing.

Turin, has Ithi's play really made logical sense to you? I can understand wanting to vote Rand, but seriously it doesn't make sense in total. She pushed the Dap lynch hard, then turned around and believed him and began pushing the Leyrann lynch, then decided that wasn't worth it and went after Rand for defending Ley, and is now expressing doubt again about Dap in the face of a tight lynch that might swing towards Dap. Never claiming anything other than obscure pineapple is exactly what Talya said, a way to fake claim vanilla without actually claiming it. The pieces don't fit to me.

Is it LYLO ley?

Oh well.

Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

I'm off to collect my youngest from Nursery and then making tea and bedtimes. Laters!

You think there are what, 5 mafia alive? Because I think that is the amount needed for this to be LyLo...

Yes or no Ley.

I think that mafia is making their big play right now.

My vote stands

All the mafia are jumping onto Ithi. Avoiding the other two. They are willing to take off their masks to get this last needed lynch.

Ley. Answer the question please.

BG you claimed vanilla ice cream just like she did. Rand claimed super powerful but mysterious role and ran off to not have to answer questions. I am pretty confident in my read on Ithi.

I am also fully ready to roll the dice on a random lynch situation.

Archived