DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthes' Mafia Signups! - Always Looking for Replacements!

Darthe

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The owl flew quickly over London streets.  Its graceful wings flitted it ever onward, over children and stores, past shops filled with customers exclaiming about such an odd sighting for this area.  With a quick flap and ruffle it landed and pecked your door.  You open, look about, and then your eyes light up when you notice the bird at your feet.  A hand reaches down, pulls the letter from the bird's leg, and off it flies. 

The bird is forgotten, the letter all that you desire.  The seal is shaped as a single king, a chess piece.  

Unfurled, it reads:

Dearest Contender,

You have been cordially invited to a tournament unlike any other.  

If your will be great and your skill greater then fortune may shine

upon you eternal.  To win you must eliminate your competition and

prove your fortitude in the face of your own peril.  Be warned fair soul,

the penalty of loss runs greater than the shame of defeat.  

-GM D.

9 Siggrou Avenue, Athens, Greece 11743

^ Grand Master.

Also, Arez this game is by no means a kitchen sink.  Nor is it role madness.  It is, however, advanced.  I think that answers your question as well as it currently can be.

I'm terrible at chess. I once played a doubles match in a coffee shop in Amsterdam and you weren't allowed to confer with your team mate lol. It got to the point where I couldn't move a piece without getting hissed at like a plumber about to quote a really high price.

We lost I think.

Archived