DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So what did you do last night?

JenniferL

How did everyone ring in the New Year?

We threw a party at our house. We had Esteban, Ender and Emmie with us, along with a few others. (We tried to get Empy and Yveva, but they selfishly decided to NOT do a 12-14 hour drive) Ender spilled red wine on our carpet, but you can barely see it. We played board games and almost forgot to turn on Dick Clark in time to see the ball drop.

We almost finished off that giant jug of Jamieson that Nyna left us in September.

my boyfriends brother threw a big party at his place with lots of food and great friends, and we had a great time even if it rained! actually, its the first time we've had rain on New Years eve! but all over, it was a great time, and I've got alot of it on tape so later today I'm going to watch it to see how much fun we all had!

I was babysitting two kids in my neighborhood. 10 year-old boy and a 12 year-old girl. I got them hooked on The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. Those are good movies. Then we watched the ball drop in Times Square. They insisted on watching the first Hannah Montana episode of the year, then they went to bed. I didn't get home until 2:00 in the morning, at which point I watched an old episode of Boy Meets World and went to sleep. I was dead tired, but I made $40, so I'm happy. :mrgreen: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

I spent the evening at my niece's together with her brothers and sister and parents (my godfather and aunt) and all the kids and spouces/partners. We have this tradition in which everyone picks a name to buy a present for and then the kids pick the present, the person it belongs to then reveals who it's for and then that person usually gets an assignment before they can open the present.

I picked my niece this year and she's a regular tomboy. I made her do a fashion show, which turned out to be hilarious. Was home about 3:30am and in bed around 4am.

Well, since it decided to rain here *blah* I talked my husband into watching a Star Wars marathon of espidoes 4, 5, and 6. We hit the pause and watched the ball drop, then went outside where one my neighbors was having a good deal of fun shooting off fireworks. When the rain picked up, we came back in and finished Return of the Jedi, then I hung out on MSN and posted the points thread (*nudges all aspies to that thread in the Great Hall for their points*). Then... I went to bed.

And somehow managed to wake up sick this morning. LOL Great way to start the New Year...

ohhh this New Years has been the BEST for me in a LOOOOOOONG time! As I knew it would, lol.

I've never had a new years kiss before this year. But Last night, my boyfriend brought me to his manager's house (they all work at Starbucks, lol), and she had a pool table. So we played pool for a while after we had some drinks. They all envited me to go play pool with them at Fast Eddies in a couple of weeks. Then we watched the ball drop on tv and herd Sanatra sing New York, and of course.. he diped me over for the kiss, hehe. Then we watched the movie Beerfest! :D

Well, I went over to a friends house, and we drank a lot, had a lot of fun and a lot of fireworks.

We went out to our fav pub and drank some more over there. Just overall lots of fun..... I went to sleep at 8:00 am the next morning....

I played Mario Sunshine until 11:45 then we turned on the local fireworks show for the countdown. But I didn't get a kiss first thing this year...no, i was out yelling at my cat to come inside before he was hit by a drunk driver. Ah, the memories!! But I did make a new years resolution and I think I'll be able to keep this one! NO CHEESE WIZ IN '07! :) thought I'd give myself a chance this year!

Guest Majsju

I had some friends over at my place, we played poker and had a couple of beer. Watched the fireworks at midnight from my 7th floor balcony, and called it a night. I was working the day after, so it was not really a good idea to go for something big.

Congrats on your first New Year's kiss, Ty! :)

My dad got back from visiting my brother in China on New Year's Eve, so my mom, dad, and I opened presents from my brother and our Chinese friends. We watched the ball drop, then Instant Messaged my brother and chatted with him.

Archived