DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud I think youre way of about Kronos fke claiming to protect Ed. Its a supid move that makes no sense. Read bak over yesterday cuz I was mostly asleep the first time (kinda like I am now) I read it, and Im pretty confident Ed is scum. I tgink hes provbly a Nexus(?) or somwthing similar as that would explain why Titans kill got redirected. Unless Titan is lying or the mods gave him faulty info.

Tay hs been playing very defensively of late. And given that Ishy tried to use her to save himaelf its quite likely that hes acum. It just bothers me that Ishy would call attention to two mafia if it was very likely that he was going to be lynched. Dont know what to thaink of it.

Als Dap Roo said he got no read on you, do you know qhy?

So, you think WBK's claim is fake, which he would only do if he were scum.

And you are concerned Ishy wouldn't calln out two scum.

And yet you think I'm scum. Yea, that makes sense.

Ishy way too smart of a player to link so much to two players. Now, I don't know if Talya is scum or not, but I am not.

Sorry for my absence guys. I triggered that trap, and it forced me to unvote and not vote again for the rest of the day, and not being allowed to tell that I was forced to. Sadly, I didn't pay attention when posting and said "I have to unvote", which caused me to get silenced until the end of the night.

But I'm back again now, and I have to say, Dap's case looks pretty good, and I'm convinced of both Ed and Talya being scum, and maybe WBK indeed too, though we don't have to forgot the Nexus possibility. Mafiascum says it redirects everything but kills, but maybe this is an opposite form of it to balance for 4 (or something around that) 1-shot Vigs?

Here is the link by the way: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Nexus_(Role)

Think what you want, I'm being honest about my role and the fact that I shot at Ed. There is the possibility that I was redirected by someone, but as I said, if I used it on town it would be redirected.

Then why did the others (mine, Peace, and I might've missed one) not redirect in this case? It's just weird.

Also I remember Ed also claimed he used a 1-shot Vig. Maybe mafia has 2 1-shot NKs?

Right Good morning

Back to it (late start at uni today so I have like 15 min lol to do this

Ugh. 

Leyrann, you're ;lskdafjn;adsfjh ridiculous. 

Lenlo, just stop replying to him. 

If there is a Roleblocker, you're both inviting that person in to mess with everyone. Or a redirector. Or any other kind of role.

Lolguy, FoS for continuously trying to fish for more details. 

And Ley, people can post what they want. Within reason and the rules. lol, just because what he says makes you feel guilty is no reason to tell him to shut up.

This game has seriously regressed to Rookie status. I've never seen so many role claims and role hints during a Night phase before. Don't you kids know better by now? If you die tonight, you totally deserve it.

THIS! Argue all you want, but don't present new information. 

Maybe the person who voted after the Ark was put into place gets it? 

So either Player or Roo should have if that is so. Unless it's random. In which case, hmph.

Peace said the Ark was stolen. Not that he lost it, or he didn't have it anymore. I am guessing that means it was not by a trigger or trap, but by some deliberate action. Someone out there has the ability to steal the Ark for themselves. Whether that means the power to steal other abilities, I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that we have a player that can take the extra vote for their own.

I disagree. If only one player can steal the Ark, that seems a bit silly. A trigger can still be written as it being stolen.

Ed is the next person as far as i can tell to bring up a RBer, but he also mentions a redirector. Like I said earlier Roos N1 action was messed with then after all the claiming the mafia would be pretty sure Len was Doc and being targetted by a Vig. So they wouldnt need to kill him, just RB him. That way they can use their NK elsewhere

And the two players that keep trying to get people to pay attention to the fact there is a RBer and redirect are Ed and Talya. As mafia they have the most to gain cos if they were viewed by the cop they can claim a redirect, and the RBer cos Talya is totally setting up for that claim.

If she claims it now everyone note that she likely blocked Len to ensure his death.

Like I said, mafia.

So both Peace and Ley went for Len, well done guys you got rid of the Doc! Talk about overkill.

Look at how she reacts to this. She makes sure to lay all the blame at the Vigs feet even though he was self protecting. The mafia want the vigs gone

So again we have two townies dead at this rate we will over run by the mafia! And who was it that was saying how so good for town Vig were!

I still think there is something odd about having two Vig in the game. If Ley is speaking the truth and has only one shot, he is now harmless, so to speak. But Peace, why don't you be honest with us and let us know how many kills you have left! I think you are a serial killer.

So Peace still has some WIFOM. This scares the mafia. Talya pushes for him to reveal more also pushes in the direction of his lynch

Then Ed comes along

You guys are freaking stupid.

Peace

Now, what is your full role?

See how he goes for Peace, the threat, not Ley anymore. Hes also working to the same goals Talya is

Effing rookie play indeed. From the flavor it looks like everyone and their brother went after Len, and brought their neighbor too. And Mafia is just sitting back and lettinb Town take out their own since it looks like they went after Dice. The no coroner again makes it obvious.

So well done, really, with all the Night reveals and the willy nilly Vig shots, we won't have to wait for scum to pick us off, we'll just hand them the game ourselves.

As always, great scene Ithi. You're still evil though.

Ishy also ignores the fact that self protecting he should of been safe.

I did not bloody shoot last night. Was hoping to bloody draw the mafia kill on me.

As you seem to be good at killing the town for them why would they?

I believe Ley is bloody vig as well.

Read the post by Ithi, there were two kills on Len, that is why he died, first one he was going to live from, then the last came in! So as Ley already claimed one shot, Dice is obviously Mafia, that leaves you! Or are you now going to tell us there is another Vig out there?

See thats not how it works though. A doc protects from all NA used not just one. This isnt the hunger games

Notice how its Talya who is trying to remove the fact a RBer was involved

I did not bloody shoot last night. Was hoping to bloody draw the mafia kill on me.

Ithi's scene shows three people going after Len, with two getting shots off. And looks like Dice was the mafia kill, so unless you're telling me that scum has two NK's a night, then you sir, are lying.

I kinda agree. Mafia dont tend to have 2 kills in a night. Im suggesting the 3rd person was a RB

I've been passed bloody info that says Bloody Ed and Bloody Talya are bloody scum. This bloody info has not come from bloody players.

VOTE ED.

Boom. The bomb goes off

Unless you think there are THREE Vig's. :rolleyes:

Straight after Ishy ignores it, but then is silent for a while. We know he was on the thread cos he posted this. Strange thing to ignore

he also tests the water with the idea that there could be another Vig

Everyone knows bloody scenes are bloody flavor. Wow, bloody rookies.

Ed is bloody scum. I've been given a bloody gift.

The best mods mix flavor and truth. As Ithi is one of the best.....

And it figures that you'd miraculously receive some off the wall gift that you refuse to expound on just as you become the main target. Very conveinient. :rolleyes:

Intersting that Ishy is trying to push the fact there were 3 people involved but I cant figure out why

The only reason I can thnk of is to try discredit Peace somehow

Then Ed starts a too and fro with Peace. Very intent in discrediting Peace as any kind of Vig (so to push the SK angle without actually saying it)

And in turn his info (which was fake but spooked the crap out them lol)

Right all of page 88 Is Ed and Ishy working dam hard to disprove Peace however they can

What mistake have I made, I asked you to explain yourself, and you keep adding and changing it. I don't think you are scum! " one shot Vig I can go with, but you lied yesterday and made out you weren't. You said you would not go for anyone true, but you also said you had a list! and would chose one, so which is it. now you say you have info, which I know is wrong (at least my part).

Hoping I had gone to bed, as I usually have gone by now. So you use that to say I have disappeared to make me look like I had gone off.

If you have no more kills, then there should only be a mafia kill tonight?

Interesting BOld. This whole post is about not thinking he is mafia. But Talya says over and over he is a SK but she leaves it out of this post

Thats just weird. It looks like she doesnt want to be seen pushing the Peace lynch at this point

She also sets Peace up for a lynching when more than 2 people die on N3. (which they did and WKB claimed a 3rd Vig that Ishy set up on, and Talya is using here)

So I change my mind. I think the mafia do have a Vig shot or 2 and im thinking WKB is the other member of the team. So lynching Ed will tell us if WKB is telling the truth and verify talya as Mafia

He could have got the "Vanilla Town" bit from the coroner of someone that died...it said Vanilla Town. I don't think he is mafia, I would be surprised if he was. Third Party maybe and it wouldn't take a genius to work out what to say. If he had said that day 1 before anyone had died, then it would be a good indication.

Third party maybe. She seemed so sure before, but not that Ed and IShy are doing the hard work she hangs back and distances

Then RTE comes out with his info. I still think at the time Peace would of given us the most info. Its about half a page after I say that that Ed

Unvote, Vote Talya

For now. I am actually willing to believe you. When did you get this "info" about Talya and myself.

I still think it is a player doing it.

Changes his mind and goes off Peace. To Talya though. It makes me wonder. If we had lynched Talya and she flipped mafia it would of pretty much cleared Ed.

I dont get why he would do this at all?

Interesting night.

This Peace stuff is giving me a headache. I think I'm understanding you can't answer questions directly or you can't just give info but answer questions? Not sure and my Migraine hasn't cleared up fully yet!

I don't believe the info he has been given because I know I'm town, so the info is wrong, I don't know about Ed. He seems to be gunning for Peace and then suddenly flips to vote for me, looks like self preservation to me!

Notice how she makes sure to add "I dont know about Ed" and then starts distancing from him

I did see your quote before I posted if that's what you're wondering about?

Just that I didn't understand what the quote had to do with what you wrote

This and what you said before is the at lease the second time you have just followed what someone has said blindly. you don't seem to post any thoughts of your own. makes you look like you are scum hunting but not doing anything and hiding behind other people. I think you are scum! Interesting you should say that cos he got Vig killed that night and WKB is clearing Ed with that kill

You didn't read or discuss the whole stuff on what Basel and Ed said about how Basal thought Peace was town. Just came straight in and went for the vote. If you had read the whole interaction you would have understood the quote and the context.

Please make statements.

No thanks. I intend to spend whatever time you or I have remaining in the game ignoring you. You're a distraction and contribute nothing to the game. Except spreading annoyance, frustration and anger.

This really doesn't help town whatsoever, you don't just ignore someone because you don't like what they say. another one that I'm suspicious of.

Just a little distancing from Ishy

RTE: There is another way he could know who has the Ark, if he was mafia. He would know that the team didn't have it, so could easily say this. Either way it means that both Peace (except if he was third party how would this look if RTE is telling the truth) and Basel are town. RTE I will reserve judgement on.

Putting down RTEs info cos it it hinders the mafia but doesnt seem prepared to lynch Peace all of a sudden now that his flip is tied with hers and Eds Fate

About the PM's I had to ask a few questions when I first saw mine, I would think that everyone would do that. Not just have a quick look and leave it.

It would be nice if more people actually took part, again it always seems to be the same few talking *sighs*

Right that takes me up to page 95 and i need to go to uni

Cloud I think youre way of about Kronos fke claiming to protect Ed. Its a supid move that makes no sense. Read bak over yesterday cuz I was mostly asleep the first time (kinda like I am now) I read it, and Im pretty confident Ed is scum. I tgink hes provbly a Nexus(?) or somwthing similar as that would explain why Titans kill got redirected. Unless Titan is lying or the mods gave him faulty info.

Tay hs been playing very defensively of late. And given that Ishy tried to use her to save himaelf its quite likely that hes acum. It just bothers me that Ishy would call attention to two mafia if it was very likely that he was going to be lynched. Dont know what to thaink of it.

Ishy way too smart of a player to link so much to two players. Now, I don't know if Talya is scum or not, but I am not.

Are you purpously trying to misread my post? Sheesh Dap posts way worse than this sometimes and yet you still understand him. :dry: First sentence should be 'off' not 'of'. You can figure out the rest.

Are you purpously trying to misread my post? Sheesh Dap posts way worse than this sometimes and yet you still understand him. :dry: First sentence should be 'off' not 'of'. You can figure out the rest.

Which dovetails nicely with how Ed seemed to be purposely misreading what I had to say a while back. Vote Ed.

You can still convince me otherwise. I just call it how i see it

WKB was somethinng that just popped up as i went along. My first case startted real neutral on you actually and it got to this near the end. It was cos of the crash that i had to redo it. Thats why i start off hating you lol. Id already read most of the thread and come to the conclusion you were definately mafia. I didnt have the time too start off nice this time

Archived