DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why all of you find it hard to believe that maybe ithi used some/all of the bad guys to make town, I don't remember much of the movie tbh, but do you guys think there were enough Characters?

I don't see why all of you find it hard to believe that maybe ithi used some/all of the bad guys to make town, I don't remember much of the movie tbh, but do you guys think there were enough Characters?

Again, there is literally no point to talk about what characters are in the game.  Honestly, its just talk to fill time, and possibly scum trying to look like they are trying to contribute.  We can't role claim and Ithi just told us to stop saying whether or not we are good, which wouldn't have helped anyways.  I say we just put this issue behind us and wait for the end to see whats happening.

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

How bloody wonderful you are are to bloody reveal your bloody third party nature. 

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.

Bloody some?  Looking bloody scummy to me there Lenlo

No Darthe, I thought my character was filler for town due to not enough roles. Now I see that Ithi is being sneaky, and has reversed everything. You fail at trying to make me seem not town, and made yourself look bad at the same time. Good job.

Bloody role pm made it bloody obvious what the bloody MOD was bloody doing.  Well, to bloody town players.

A few comments on the quickness of the lynch. I was actually expecting it to be me, as I couldn't get on until now. Anyway, when people don't bother turning up in the game to do anything until a few hours before, this is what happens. Everyone just piles on. Mafia, because it's and easy lynch and lazy town, because they can't be bothered to play properly!

As for the amount on to change a vote, it wouldn't have happened, seen it too often people argue over who and then wham! the time has gone and it's a no lynch. 

Bloody damn right.  Although I was bloody surprised with bloody Dice's hammer I don't bloody blame him.  Bloody Time had bloody days and bloody days to participate.  Had several bloody votes on her for awhile with no bloody response.

Must continue this bloody talk. 

A few comments on the quickness of the lynch. I was actually expecting it to be me, as I couldn't get on until now. Anyway, when people don't bother turning up in the game to do anything until a few hours before, this is what happens. Everyone just piles on. Mafia, because it's and easy lynch and lazy town, because they can't be bothered to play properly!

As for the amount on to change a vote, it wouldn't have happened, seen it too often people argue over who and then wham! the time has gone and it's a no lynch. 

This hasn't been lazy town.  There were several viable lynches at the time and people chose one because of various factors, including their views of the others near lynch capacity and the time remaining.  It was the first day and went for near 50 pages, gained much info.  This and your self effacing before all of this look like a quick attempt to bolster town credit.  

So, tomorrow I am okay with RTE and Kae.  Talya is quickly losing favor.

All those lynch options were driven by a few people, the rest just came in and voted with hardly any reasoning (especially at the end) - people who hadn't been on much and also didn't comment much, if at all on what had gone on. I didn't say at any time there wasn't any info, please quote this instead of making things up! I was being modest or timid before was I! Considering I have way more posts than you in this game and have said a lot more, not exactly true is it!

I said that the lynch was either mafia getting an easy lynch or lazy town - probably both. And I'm talking about those that rushed in from no where to do this. Not those that have been playing! 

hands RTE a really big shovel. he needs it

If people had of piled on Talya I would have been quite happy to leave my vote where it was. But they didnt they piled on Time. there was little time left. Did you really want me to run the risk of a Random?

I think that it wouldn't have mattered. It's better to wait for the one with the train to come and defend, but we couldn't have switched anyways. There was too little time.

OK, as everyone has already said, Time's lynch was really fast.  However, I am more suspect of those who try to get a lynch right before the hammer and then think that they won't be looked at as much because of a scummy hammer.  Out of Cloud and Kae, Cloud slightly tried to push that Dice's final vote was scummy, so I think my vote will go on Cloud tomorrow.  And for God's sake, why were we having an argument on whether or not the characters were switched when we can't even role claim?  If the best we could do is say yes or no, there would be no point to it anyways.  

Time's lynch was fast because we only had a couple of hours left before the deadline. I gave my own reasons for voting Time and I found them to be valid. Also, how can you possibly ignore the slip ups and weak defenses from both RTE and Kae??

This hasn't been lazy town.  There were several viable lynches at the time and people chose one because of various factors, including their views of the others near lynch capacity and the time remaining.  It was the first day and went for near 50 pages, gained much info.  This and your self effacing before all of this look like a quick attempt to bolster town credit.  

So, tomorrow I am okay with RTE and Kae.  Talya is quickly losing favor.

All those lynch options were driven by a few people, the rest just came in and voted with hardly any reasoning (especially at the end) - people who hadn't been on much and also didn't comment much, if at all on what had gone on. I didn't say at any time there wasn't any info, please quote this instead of making things up! I was being modest or timid before was I! Considering I have way more posts than you in this game and have said a lot more, not exactly true is it!

I said that the lynch was either mafia getting an easy lynch or lazy town - probably both. And I'm talking about those that rushed in from no where to do this. Not those that have been playing! 

Imo there were good reasons to vote for Time.

Really. Im over this pr

Yeah me too. 

hands RTE a really big shovel. he needs it

If people had of piled on Talya I would have been quite happy to leave my vote where it was. But they didnt they piled on Time. there was little time left. Did you really want me to run the risk of a Random?

I think that Time would have gotten lynched anyway, but it still would have been nice to give her a last chance to defend herself.

I just wanted to let you all know I'm traveling for the next three days, ill be back by friday(hopefully), and I might not get a chance to open DM

(If I don't post in this thread sometime tonight then cya all on friday)

I just wanted to let you all know I'm traveling for the next three days, ill be back by friday(hopefully), and I might not get a chance to open DM

Chuckles,

Before you bloody leave...can you tell us if you believe that our bloody mod is bloody evil or bloody good?

Peace please shut up with your "bloody".

I'd been thinking if it were a real PR, it would either last for a day phase or the full day/night cycle. Day came and went without it ending. If night ends and he is still doing it, I'm going to assume he is faking. At that point, I might consider voting him just for being seriously annoying.

Peace please shut up with your "bloody".

I'd been thinking if it were a real PR, it would either last for a day phase or the full day/night cycle. Day came and went without it ending. If night ends and he is still doing it, I'm going to assume he is faking. At that point, I might consider voting him just for being seriously annoying.

There's one way to bloody stop it. 

Chuckles,

Before you bloody leave...can you tell us if you believe that our bloody mod is bloody evil or bloody good?

This is ithi we are talking about dude

Archived