DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Eddie - 1 (Rey)

Ley - 1 (Time)

Talya - 4 (Rand, Arez, Maw, Player)

Dice - 3 (RTE, Len, Basel)

Time - 10 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya, Peace, Mish, Ed, Darthe, Cloud, Kae, Dice)

Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Currently not voting - 4 (Roo, Hallia, Song, Cyan)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

Ok - that's a Lynch. Time, you are Dead.

Scene and stuff incoming once my boys are in bed :)

Thank you for your patience.

And before you people start saying she had plenty of time to defend herself, I just went back and looked. She's in my timezone, and before she left for school, she had four votes, was sitting at L-6, wasn't even the largest train.

You are all asses.

Lolz, its mafia Ishy.  I happen to be in school too.  And the same time zone.  Sucks she got speed hammered, I agree, but we probably would only have had... what, 30 minutes to an hour when she got back if she was on immediately after school?  

TBH, the DM trend of inactivity and the suddenly everyone is on at deadline aggravates me.  It doesn't benefit town, people should talk even if they do not have to.

TBH, the DM trend of inactivity and the suddenly everyone is on at deadline aggravates me.  It doesn't benefit town, people should talk even if they do not have to

QFT.

I know I'm rarely at the top of the posters-list, but I try to make sure to post at least twice every 24 hours. That's what I see as a bare minimum of myself.

i voted with like 2 hours left til DL. I have no idea what timezone she is in (not that would help im horrible at working out timezones)  and voted to make sure we didnt go random.considering i leave for work in 30 mins if i was going to change my vote then it was time to do it.

And before you people start saying she had plenty of time to defend herself, I just went back and looked. She's in my timezone, and before she left for school, she had four votes, was sitting at L-6, wasn't even the largest train.

You are all asses.

Lolz, its mafia Ishy.  I happen to be in school too.  And the same time zone.  Sucks she got speed hammered, I agree, but we probably would only have had... what, 30 minutes to an hour when she got back if she was on immediately after school?  

TBH, the DM trend of inactivity and the suddenly everyone is on at deadline aggravates me.  It doesn't benefit town, people should talk even if they do not have to.

I'm going to laugh when you or Dice are blind speed lynched tomorrow.

/Pac'd

It would not have mattered if she had been here. She was the only even close to a lynch.

@Mish: It was only one of the reasons. Though I have to say I feel like it sounded pretty solid, as it wasn't close to what I've seen from her before.

Oh, btw, I found it funny Cindy constantly posted vote counts immediately after every vote. :) Always on DM.

Cyan is replacing Tiinker

Poor Tink and lucky, lucky Cyan :biggrin:

I knew she didn't really want to miss this game.

Carry on :)

Well well well... Hello there.

You are all asses.

^

It would not have mattered if she had been here. She was the only even close to a lynch.

What are you not grasping about the fact that she gathered six votes in the space of three hours? She was literally given no chance to defend herself. She had no need to do so earlier, she had two trains larger than hers before hers blew up.

You are all asses.

I'm going to laugh when you or Dice are blind speed lynched tomorrow.

/Pac'd

=p It happens.  Shat isn't going on there either though.  Anyhow, hows the recovery coming dude?

What are you not grasping about the fact that she gathered six votes in the space of three hours? She was literally given no chance to defend herself. She had no need to do so earlier, she had two trains larger than hers before hers blew up.

You are the one not grasping it.

If the only train with 5 or less votes to a lynch cannot comment more than an hour before the lynch, then the lynch target can't change anyways. What do you think is the chance that 5 people will be there to change votes in less than an hour?

Also don't try to tell me she defended herself well earlier. Go to page 38 (or around there, one page higher or lower at most) and read her back and forth with Dap.

I agree with Ishy, even if I was the 6th vote. I think it was 6th. Either way, I think I started that big last half of the train push by being the 6th vote).

I put mine there as a consolidation place-holder becuause I had to leave for work, and was surprised votes moved that fast.

Well, five is, was, and has always been an optimistic count, imo.

Note, also, that all of those five have to be voting someone else than the new lynch target. Also note they might be mafia teammates and one of those five might have "accidentally" went offline for whatever reason because he thought it would be a lynch already.

Mostly those three and Basel are pinging on my scum radar too.

And Peace sort of, because he's not contributing at all. But I want to see him without his PR before lynching him. Even though it's unlikely, it might be part of his PR.

I agree with Ishy, even if I was the 6th vote. I think it was 6th. Either way, I think I started that big last half of the train push by being the 6th vote).

I put mine there as a consolidation place-holder becuause I had to leave for work, and was surprised votes moved that fast.

You actually got me to place mine.  I was going to vote against you but decided I would rather get the analysis from your voting pattern.  

Indiana slid through the closing door just in time, reaching back to grab his hat.

He carefully moved around the spear traps and took a deep breath. He was safe. A rumbling above alerted him to the giant boulder that was now rolling towards him. A look of exasperation crossed his face before he began to rush towards the entrance to the cave. Leaping through as the giant boulder sealed the door forever. It didn't matter, he had what he had came for.

But not for long. He found himself surrounded by angry tribesmen and a white suited man. He reached out his hand and Indiana reluctantly placed the Idol into it.

"Dr. Jones. Again we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away."

The man in white held up the figure and the tribesman all knelt in fear. Indiana siezed his chance and bolted, racing through the jungle. The tribesman quickly receiving the signal to pursue and chasing after him.

As he came to the river, he screamed at the pilot to start the plane, swinging across on a vine and scrambling up to safety.

"There's a snake in the plane" he screamed, "I hate snakes!"

Safely back on campus, Professor Jones finished his lesson and followed his friend into a large Hallway where two strangers waited. They wished to speak about an old friend of his.

One of them spoke. "Yesterday afternoon, our European section intercepted a German communique that was sent from Cairo to Berlin." The other one added, "You see, for the last two years, the Nazis have had teams of archaeologists running around the world looking for all sorts of religious artifacts. Hitler's a nut on the subject. He's crazy. He's obsessed with the occult. And right now, apparently, there is some kind of German archaeological dig going on in the desert outside Cairo."

Indiana looked at them, his interest growing. "Now, we have some information here, but we can't make anything out of it and maybe you can.

"Tanis development proceeding. Acquire headpiece, Staff of Ra, Abner Ravenwood, US."

Indiana could hardly contain his excitement. The Nazis had discovered Tanis. He explained to the two men exactly what the headpiece and Tanis were for.

"Well, the staff is just a stick. I don't know, about this big. Nobody really knows for sure how high. And it's...
it's, uh... it's capped with an elaborate headpiece in the shape of the sun with a crystal in the center. And what you did was, you take the staff to a special room in Tanis, a map room with a miniature of the city all laid out on the floor. And if you put the staff in a certain place at a certain time of day, the sun shone through here and made beam that came down on the floor here... and gave you the exact location of the Well of the Souls."

Which is where the Ark of the Covenant would be found.

The two men spoke quietly to another for a moment and gestured that Indiana could leave. His friend cam out a few moments later and gave him the news he had been hoping for. They wanted him to go and fetch the Headpiece, and that meant a trip to Nepal.

But someone was already there. Stepping of the plane, a figure in a black leather coat wrapped it round him more closely. It was cold, but the aura he radiated was colder. He had come to obtain the Headpiece and no power on this earth would stop him.

He smiled to himself, hoping that there would be resistance and then he would be able to do what he did best. Convince others to change their mind. The thought of that grew within him, overwhelming all other thoughts. And then the feeling of bliss changed. His expression turned to pain and there seemed to be flames burning his skin. He screamed as his features began to melt and finally collapsed, dead on the floor as his companions looked on in horror. To covet the Ark of the Covenant was a dangerous thing indeed.

facemelt.gif

Those watching looked at each other in surprise. "I don't remember that bit" she said. "Neither do I" her companion replied. They wondered who the Editor was that had created this Special Edition, and then settled back to see what else would happen.

Time - Major Arnold Ernst Toht - Town Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece has been Lynched   Indy-Dead.gif

It is now Night 1. You have a little over 48 hours to submit your NAs. If we get them more quickly, then Night might end sooner.

Countdown to Night 1 Deadline

Archived