DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@talya: the reason I voted time was I didn't want to make last games mistake, and btw see the time stamps between when I voted her and when she posted back :rolleyes:

Doesn't mean a thing, again, could be used to distance, in fact you would want it to be sometime in between, to try and make it not look too scummy. 

Player - I do read it back and it still makes sense to me :p And I don't use ! just for jokes, odd remarks so I can come back and say it was a joke...please show here I have done this - bs! and I have said I find Darthe scummy, now it looks like you are skimming!

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)

Eddie - 1 (Rey)

Ley - 1 (Time)

Talya - 5 (Dice, Rand, Arez, Maw, Player)

Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)

Cloud - 1 (Darthe)

Time - 3 (Chuckles, Ley, Talya)

Darthe - 1 (Ishy)

Lenlo - 1 (Eddie)

Currently not voting - 6 (Roo, Hallia, Song, Kae, Peace, Basel)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

Countdown Timer to the end of Day 1

Wow Basel that was weak. I was just gonna say that we'll just have to trust Dice for now, I'm gonna be pissed off if he's lying, and I still don't really believe him, but I'm not gonna risk lynching a potential PR today. And then you come and place a vote on him for consolidation, when Talya's train is bigger and Time's train is as big. Care to give a reason why your choice of consolidation fell on that?

Also, where the heck is Song (she has 4 posts! 4!), Rey (7!), Kae, Rand and Roo? They all have 15 posts or less.

unvote vote Time for reasons stated yesterday

Arez votes Kae based on activity, HERE. Instead of actually trying to play the game.

HERE, Kae says she is only quiet because there are a lot of nonsensical posts in the game. This is a COMPLETE BS reason for lurking and not posting. There has been plenty of things in the game going on for her not having any "real reads on anyone. "

Unvote, Vote Lenlo for now.

Him, Darthe, and Kae are on my scum list at the moment. Lenlo because of his vote on Dice and his posts following it. Darthe because of his defense of him, and his general crappy play. Kae because of her lack of posting and her poor excuse for it.

Really Ed? I'm seing a pattern emerging from you. 

This post just proves it. Not only do you try to twist what I do into something Bad, but you use the same reasons I did to further your own agenda.

You accuse me for not "playing the game" when we had 3-4 days left until deadline, and then you vote LENLO 12 HOURS BEFORE DEADLINE!??!

Who here is not actually playing the fricking game? You're only stalling with your vote hoping to get a nice little bandwagon going.

Excuse me? Pay attention before you get all high and mighty. I am voting you for not contributing anything (up until that point) and only voting someone for not posting. I FoS her not just for her lack of activity, but her continued reasons for not doing so.

The whole point of voting Lenlo is, that if I can't swing everyone to vote for him to get him lynched, then to have the case there for tomorrow. Your point would only work if I wasn't going to be on to switch my votes.

Also Maw what the f are you doing online at this time? Isn't it like 2 am for you?

Only 1 am. I was not sleeping is what i was doing.

Also guys, 8 hours to deadline and we have five votes on the biggest train? Thats kind of a problem. I'm just going to say that at this point, I think everyone should consolidate on Talya because thats probly the only way we're going to get a lynch together in that time, even with the reduced hammer quantity.

The level of nonsense posts in this game is retarded, hence my being quiet. 

Other than that, I have no real reads on anyone yet.

Yes, because comming in and yelling "every post so far is retarded" is a good reason not to post.

It's called scumhunting, the more you talk, the more likely you are to slip.

And why don't you try to do something about the situation? How is being quiet and lurky a solution to the problem?

Excuse me? Pay attention before you get all high and mighty. I am voting you for not contributing anything (up until that point) and only voting someone for not posting. I FoS her not just for her lack of activity, but her continued reasons for not doing so.

The whole point of voting Lenlo is, that if I can't swing everyone to vote for him to get him lynched, then to have the case there for tomorrow. Your point would only work if I wasn't going to be on to switch my votes.

I like how you're purposefully witholding posts I've made that make your "case" on me seem legit.

In what way have I not been doing that? Technically, your only parroting me.

So, you have no more questions? You're going to quit your moaning about me not responding to you?

Well, we shouldn't blow it out of proportion, I think. I think you already feel that there are stronger cases than me, right?

Hey Mafia. Yea, you guys. If you have a one-time recruit, can you recruit me? I wanna be scum. :sad:

This would be really scummy from everyone but you.

VOTE BLOODY TIME

Explanations please.

For consolidation: vote Dice.

As others pointed out, you're being really scummy here. You just rose a lot on my list of most scummy people.

Also Maw what the f are you doing online at this time? Isn't it like 2 am for you?

Only 1 am. I was not sleeping is what i was doing.

Also guys, 8 hours to deadline and we have five votes on the biggest train? Thats kind of a problem. I'm just going to say that at this point, I think everyone should consolidate on Talya because thats probly the only way we're going to get a lynch together in that time, even with the reduced hammer quantity.

Why Talya? Why not Dice or Time?

(now I don't want to say Dice is a good idea, as imo he's not, but you get what I mean)

Archived