DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Dors!

BridMorgan

Hiya Dors and welcome to the Band. Someone will have you added to our userfroups shortly so you can see more of this crazy place soon. In the meantime, post wherever you want and get to know us. We don't bite (too hard anyway).

*hands Dors a Bandy*. Official deliciousness of the Cavalry. Everyone will try and convince you that their regimental drink is better, but don't you believe them! Cheers and have a great time!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*stars at the new recruit*

What!?!?!? We let new members in? I thought only old members were allowed in at the moment!

Anyway, welcome! I am Corki, former boss of the Band, who took a long and much-needed break, and has recently returned!

*passes Dors a M-G Brew*

Enjoy! Just don't say anything about where it came from! 

*shifty eyes*

DORS!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs* Welcome to the Band!! I'm Kat, but you already know that <.<  . I'm the Undercommander (2iC) at this crazy place! I'm glad you've decided to join us here! Be sure to check out all the threads here on the main boards while you're waiting to get your permissions so you can see all our other stuff. I believe we have a discussion or two going right now as well as the Pink Loincloth, our local bar. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or pretty much anyone here! We're a pretty nice bunch, and most of us don't bite hard :wink: 

*cringes at the Bandy in Dors' hand before sticking a finger into the liquid*

God awful stuff... here, might I suggest a Flaming Shot? :biggrin:

We just met elsewhere, but I'll introduce myself again. I'm AJ, Sergeant of the ALMIGHTY ARCHERS.

You've come to the right place if you're in seek of a good time, and welcome.

What!?!?!? We let new members in? I thought only old members were allowed in at the moment!

Anyway, welcome! I am Corki, former boss of the Band, who took a long and much-needed break, and has recently returned!

*passes Dors a M-G Brew*

*shifty eyes*

Last I checked I am in possession of the MG Brew!

Anyways welcome Dors! I am the current boss around this place and will have you added to the groups soon!

Thanks and nice to meet you, Corki!    *hugs Katiora*   Hello again, AJ! 

Are you all giving me stuff to drink? Well, I'm not going to complain about that :biggrin:

*bites Kronos*

Hey...what was that for??

I was just practicing  :smile:

LMAO!!  I claim this one!! she has CAVALRY writtin all over her in big letters!

*passes Dors a M-G Brew*

*shifty eyes*

Last I checked I am in possession of the MG Brew!

Anyways welcome Dors! I am the current boss around this place and will have you added to the groups soon!

Really Jea? REALLY?? 

drinks an MG brew that Jea thinks she controls...

Thanks! 

The current boss lives in Spain? I live there too.

Well.....look closer....I pretend like I live in two places at once *sighs* I miss Spain. Oh Granada, como te echo de menos! Where in Spain do you live? I wonder if I visited there? I cannot wait to go back some day - I am going the first chance I get an inkling from the hubby that we can go!

And DICE!! *yells as loud as she can while holding a flaming arrow towards him* GIVE ME BACK MY MG BREW!! Oh, and make sure there is some sangria in there too!

Archived