DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Richie Bean!

Smiley73

Hey there, tell us a little 'bout yourself, where's your username from? What got you on DM? How did you know to come here straight away? Have you checked the 100 000 thread?

Unfortunately I'm preoccupied with getting back up to speed here, so welcome brownie spam may be delayed (at least from me)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my name is Richie but my last name is not Bean. But I wouldn't even care if it was.

I live in New Zealand and I just finished the series and began scanning the net for answers to questions I still had.

I got lost and found you guys. I can't seem to get outta here! Heeeeaaalllp! (help)

I have role-played before. (IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Heeeey! heeeeeeeeey!) But no, that isn't true. Maybe one day...

My fave ashamen are Androl and Emarin - oh and Narishma is a pretty nice guy too. Very well spoken.

I have brownies sometimes.

Well, my name is Richie but my last name is not Bean. But I wouldn't even care if it was.

I live in New Zealand and I just finished the series and began scanning the net for answers to questions I still had.

I got lost and found you guys. I can't seem to get outta here! Heeeeaaalllp! (help)

I have role-played before. (IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Heeeey! heeeeeeeeey!) But no, that isn't true. Maybe one day...

My fave ashamen are Androl and Emarin - oh and Narishma is a pretty nice guy too. Very well spoken.

I have brownies sometimes.

no spoilers.

I have a bonded who is deadly with a frying pan *nods*

Welcome Richie, this is the social boards rather than RPing, but there is nothing to stop you hanging round here and RPing as well, we'd love for you to hang around.

If you have any questions about the Social Group, than just ask..

And you come Hobbit land...wooohooo!

I want to see mountains, Gandalf, mountains...

Fav films...!! and the scenery, you are so lucky, I could go on forever and ever...have you ever been to the sites, or did you get the chance to be an extra...wow that would be fantastic

Welcome Mr Bean!

Yar this is the Social Group BT, where you can act all Asha'man ish without needing to describe the scenery :)

The RP boards are a little further down - but you can do both, and you are now a member of the BT

*activates dreamspike so he can't Gateway out*

We do have a bit of RP in our One Power Battle, if that is your cup of tea, and we also have lots of lovely Threads to mess about in. So sign into Rollcall and wait for our Secret Boards to appear. Then you can go crash Saidin Class and start working towards that covetted Black Coat and fancy pins.

Another new member to put my claws into welcome - excellent! Welcome Mr Bean!

So we have two Black Tower here at DM. This is the Social Group where we hang out, spam, play games, have OP battles etc. Then there is the Black Tower RP Group that is all about role playing.

You will soon be added to our secrete boards.

Archived