DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lenlo - skimming, ignores the fact that Cloud was replaced and still mentions Cloud, null tell

Um... what? When did I mention Cloud?

Right here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/78864-the-ultimate-mafia-showdown-day-one-she-never-saw-it-coming/page-20?do=findComment&comment=2763997

I'm changing my read to you to be a slight scum lean. You mentioned Cloud in the above post after he had been replaced and then you don't even remember your own posts.

Ha! Your saying you have a scum read on me because I mentioned the lowest posters in this game and didn't remember all their names?

Alright.

Also skimming? Uh huh. Sure.

JUSt woKe up. carRy on wiTh game. Will deAl with R&Uing StufffS whEn gets To worK.

>Always usE phonE. JuSt hAlF asleep. Sometimes puSh butToNs too long maKE caPs. BlackbeRy

This spell: JUSKRTWARUSSETK AEEJSAFSSTNKEPBR

I think Ithi is trying to send a secret message :tongue:

Ark jerks wuss tut, A prank beefs jests?

JUSt woKe up. carRy on wiTh game. Will deAl with R&Uing StufffS whEn gets To worK.

>>Always usE phonE. JuSt hAlF asleep. Sometimes puSh butToNs too long maKE caPs. BlackbeRy

lockquote>

This spell: JUSKRTWARUSSETK AEEJSAFSSTNKEPBR

I think Ithi is trying to send a secret message :tongue:

Ark jerks wuss tut, A prank beefs jests?

BWAHAHAHA!  That literally made me lol.

Ley - a few interesting reads, I think the Basel/Red thing is town on town and Ley is jumping in as mafia to take advantage, scum lean

Saying someone is slightly scummy, not even voting, is now already jumping in? Good to know. I'll just say nothing anymore the entire game because otherwise I'm jumping in at everything.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I dunno why you used Red's quote rather than your own though. Are you hoping she will take up the gauntlet perhaps lol

There's only one person who can make you look a fool. I think you are trying to distract me from the fact that Player is being faaaaaar to nice and reasonable and ridiculously buddy buddy for Day 1.

Im using her quote because it neatly found everything I wanted to say.

You also are neglecting the fact that I am the one calling Dap out on his defense of you. Or did you just neatly skip over that part?

Also: You are attacking Roo for copying other people's logic. By using someone else's logic. Okay.
What? How am I attacking Roo? I havnt mentioned Roo anywhere.

You've got the wrong guy Maw, that was Dap

Apologies. I tell people apart by their avatars and those two are similar enough in color to get me mixed up.

Also, my current view of the game: Len is attacking Ithi, Dap was saying Ithi is town, Ithi thought they were both scum and is kind of just being flippant towards everything. I miss anything of import?

Also i'm going to VOTE TIME again since it got taken off.

Ley - a few interesting reads, I think the Basel/Red thing is town on town and Ley is jumping in as mafia to take advantage, scum lean

Saying someone is slightly scummy, not even voting, is now already jumping in? Good to know. I'll just say nothing anymore the entire game because otherwise I'm jumping in at everything.

Well, at least you didn't respond to me saying something was slightly pingy with an overly defensive and emotional post...Oh wait.

Well, at least you didn't respond to me saying something was slightly pingy with an overly defensive and emotional post...Oh wait.

And it's a good thing you didn't respond with an equally sarcastic post...Oh wait.   :tongue:

Well at least you noticed I was talking about the "jumping in" and not the "scum lean". Oh, wait...

And it's a good thing you didn't respond with an equally sarcastic post...Oh wait.   :tongue:

His post was defensive, mine was sarcastic.  But, yes, I take your point, lol

Well at least you noticed I was talking about the "jumping in" and not the "scum lean". Oh, wait...

You jumping in was why I had the scum lean.  They are connected concepts.  When town go after other town that provides a perfect opportunity for mafia to jump in and pick a side, helping to secure a town lynch while at the same time looking unaccountable for the lynch since they didn't lead it.  That is why I am wary of you.  Of course, if you legitimately think one of them is scum then case them and go after it.  

You jumping in was why I had the scum lean.  They are connected concepts.  When town go after other town that provides a perfect opportunity for mafia to jump in and pick a side, helping to secure a town lynch while at the same time looking unaccountable for the lynch since they didn't lead it.  That is why I am wary of you.  Of course, if you legitimately think one of them is scum then case them and go after it.  

I just said I was a bit wary. If what I did was jumping in, what you did when you were talking about me jumping in, was also jumping in. Both of us just said we were a bit wary of someone.

Also, my current view of the game: Len is attacking Ithi, Dap was saying Ithi is town, Ithi thought they were both scum and is kind of just being flippant towards everything. I miss anything of import?

umm Dap's dead. I thinks that's been the whole of the important matters for now, isolated back and forths and spam filling up the space in between

I just said I was a bit wary. If what I did was jumping in, what you did when you were talking about me jumping in, was also jumping in. Both of us just said we were a bit wary of someone.

Pot, meet kettle?

Yeah, pretty much. Which means you find yourself as scummy as you find me scummy. And the other way around.

Pot, meet kettle?

Yeah, pretty much. Which means you find yourself as scummy as you find me scummy. And the other way around.

have you two been stuck in a feedback loop then?

Archived