DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new member?!?!? Ending the drought with Stefanos Mallos

Smiley73

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Stefanos!  I'm Tress, the leader of the Light faction hereabouts.

*snags a brownie and kicks back with a cup of coffee*

We're glad to have you!  Feel free to ask any questions that occur to you.  Maw may bite, but don't worry, he's had his shots.  I only bite when asked nicely.  :wink:

Welcome to the Black Tower! Nice to see a new face around here. So tell us - are you already mad? It really makes it easier to hang out here but if your not the tainted brownies will help you.

You will soon get access to the rest of the Tower.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Stephanos! Though this is redundant, because... I KNOW this man in RL! I showed him the WoT about 3 years ago, and he's loved it ever since. Finally got him to join, though he doesn't check in too often I see... :l

Anyway, he's the drummer for my band Pride Fails, and a great guy.

Welcome!

Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long...there were a lot of brownies! Thanks Smiley.

Actually, I've had my nose buried in a book. Gee, can you guess which one? Kind of a slow reader. Almost done though! I got sucked into this world half on a challenge. Random and I were roommates for quite a while and I had just finished reading a book and saying that I needed to find something new to start. He had tried to get me to start the series before but I just couldn't make myself do it after seeing the cover (seriously, the original covers are just awful, IMHO). Well, he asked me to read one chapter and that was pretty much it.

Three years and three times through...yeah

Btw, Random=badass guitar player/singer, just sayin.

*humbled by Stephanos' comments*

Yes, and he has gone on to share the series with his son and coworkers as well. In fact his son is about the age I was when I started them (give or take a year or two). I believe this series will endure, and I'm happy to see it doing so already.

Stephanos is solid on his drums: I can't take anything close to the credit!

Welcome Stephanos! Though this is redundant, because... I KNOW this man in RL! I showed him the WoT about 3 years ago, and he's loved it ever since. Finally got him to join, though he doesn't check in too often I see... :l

Anyway, he's the drummer for my band Pride Fails, and a great guy.

Welcome!

oh, cool, sucking real life into the internet, I like it

Archived