DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A new member?!?!? Ending the drought with Stefanos Mallos

Smiley73

Welcome to you Stefanos, we haven't had a new member in well over a month, since a whole flurry of them coming in and all my welcome spam has just been gathering dust so it's great that someone new finally arrived.

So welcome the BT, we must be the most active SG at the moment as you'll soon find out, I'm sure you'll fit right in, and while you wait for everyone to say hi, I'll get some a few copious amounts of Tainted Brownie spam.

In the meantime you can tell us a little about yourself, when you got into WoT, any other fansites you're on, why you chose the BT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Stephanos! Thank goodness you arrived and allowed smiley an outlet for his brownie spam.

I am the leader of the Shadow faction. If you should have any questions about anything here in the BT, ask away here in the thread or you can send a PM if feel that is better. There are lots of lovely shadow minions to answer questions. There are many nice people in the Light Faction also. (we did let them out of that trap right?)

Tina the Org Leader will be about and once she sees you are here she will kick our resident Ewok Admin to get you added to our secret boards. Until then sign into Roll Call and just enjoy exploring the main board.

Enjoy the brownies and your descent into madness!! 

Welcome Stephanos! Thank goodness you arrived and allowed smiley an outlet for his brownie spam.

I am the leader of the Shadow faction. If you should have any questions about anything here in the BT, ask away here in the thread or you can send a PM if feel that is better. There are lots of lovely shadow minions to answer questions. There are many nice people in the Light Faction also. (we did let them out of that trap right?)

Tina the Org Leader will be about and once she sees you are here she will kick our resident Ewok Admin to get you added to our secret boards. Until then sign into Roll Call and just enjoy exploring the main board.

Enjoy the brownies and your descent into madness!!

Did you just call me a minion? :dry:

Welcome Stefanos :smile:

And don't forget to sign into Rollcall - and if it ever happens :wink: go sign up for the next Saidin Class in the Farmhouse and also pop along to the Battlegrounds and learn how to OP Battle.

And you can start your own Threads too!

And yes ... questions are fun :biggrin:

Archived