DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Merry Christmas!!

Niamh Sedai

I'm going to be scare over the next few days for obvious reasons, but before I disappeared, I just wanted to wish the entire White Tower a Very Merry Christmas and inform you that you all still have two shopping days left in which to buy me something nice and expensive :D

In the meantime see you Wednesday, when hopefully I shall have PotC 2 in my possession and shall therefore be very happy.

*snuggles*

Merry Christmas, Nia!

Are you expecting PotC2 for Christmas? We bought it for the boys (and us) as soon as it came out on DVD!

Speaking of which, did you hear the rumor that they'll be killing off Will Turner in PotC3? My youngest will not be happy if that is true - Will Turner is his favorite character, though he likes Capt Jack, too. :)

Your devoted slave . . . errrrr minty,

I just watched it with my dad the other day, and it was all I could do not to give a little whimper when they tore off his shirt, showing us his broad, muscular, utterly sexy back. *ggls*

And Hannah darling, I am very sorry you haven't gotten it, but it's a very good present, and also bribes. Many bribes. Because I know you so well and know that once you recieve said bribes you will forgive me anything *g*

Archived