DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week Dance

Aiel Heart

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would master like any refreshments or to dance? 

Thank you for that brilliant idea, my slave!  A dance would be nice since you have already gotten refreshments!

This is fast becoming a drunken party. I see how the Warders do it.

*shrugs*

So... the program is just drink tonnes and go mad?

Of course!!

*walks in on a group of aspies practicing...

Jack Sparrow(me): [looking at all the swords] Who makes all these?

Will Turner(Rand A): I do. And I practice with them three hours a day.

Jack Sparrow(me): You need to find yourself a girl, mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch are you?

Will Turner(Rand a): I practice three hours a day, so when I meet a pirate, I can kill it.

'Cause I am Cap'n Jack Sparrow, Saavy?

:laugh:  This is great!

damn! Sorry my master!

All bow down to the Wild Taltos, mighty among gods, hero of battle, breaker of shields, destroyer of hosts, scourge of the dishonourable, hallowed of the Sídhe, champion of the lochs, glens, and woods, wrecker of mortal men, my gracious and humble master :wub: ! Hail!

*Clip-clops in wearing a horse costume with Nyanna on her back*

*Screams AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!*

I hereby announce the presence of Nyanna!  All hail Nyanna!  Bow before her!

... I laughed so hard! :P

Anyhoo, nice shindig - what does a girl have to do to get a drink and a dance partner around here?

xDMAmyrlinElgee1.jpg

yes master.

*hoists the Mightiest of Mighties onto his back. pulls out a pair fo coconut shells and clops them together as he hobbles out to the Moat*

All bow down to the Wild Taltos, mighty among gods, hero of battle, breaker of shields, destroyer of hosts, scourge of the dishonourable, hallowed of the Sídhe, champion of the lochs, glens, and woods, wrecker of mortal men, my gracious and humble master ! Hail!

yes master.

*hoists the Mightiest of Mighties onto his back. pulls out a pair fo coconut shells and clops them together as he hobbles out to the Moat*

All bow down to the Wild Taltos, mighty among gods, hero of battle, breaker of shields, destroyer of hosts, scourge of the dishonourable, hallowed of the Sídhe, champion of the lochs, glens, and woods, wrecker of mortal men, my gracious and humble master ! Hail!

*in a British accent*

You've got two coconuts and you're banging them together.

Leala, don't worry about what to wear, I got you a dress :biggrin:

il_570xN.384335327_13hh.jpg

Ahem.  *sneaks off to put the dress on, then comes back*

*flowers and sparkles burst into the room as she comes sweeping down the staircase*

Why, thank you for this lovely dress, Mish!  I'll so enjoy it as I'm swept around the room from prince to prince while praciticing my singing skills!

[Or should I be more like Merida?]

I don't want to get married!  I want to stay single and ride through the fields as my hair flows in the wind!

KingFergus.png

*looks around* seriously, where's my Leala? She's supposed to be here by now! Oh well, as punishment, I'll change her dress! This is what you're gonna wear now hon:

107523_01_Lg.jpg

I was relaxing and enjoying some light reading about teaching birds to sing after work.

But I love this dress, too!

*dress poofs to new dress in an eruption of glitter*

I'll have to sing a song about how much I love both my dresses!

Animated .Gifs only work when viewing the person's profile. The file is fine, it's just that the forum only shows the first frame of the animation when viewing it in regular circumstances. I used an animated .gif as an avatar a week or two ago, same thing happened.

Archived