DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shh...I need to learn...

Panchi

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rand, the handsome devil and Ley, the shining Paladin, you can take advantage of each others weaknesses.

shh...Jani the Teacher...would it be wrong to say that they care more for fight than anything?

Yes ... in this scenario, they are fighting for YOU.

What happens in a fight is something like this:

For every element, you and your opponent have a number of dice rolling, scaling from 1 to the maximum number each of you has. The amount of dice increases with rank. It then takes the difference between yours and his highest, and that's the damage dealt.

It is, however, not exactly like this, or I shouldn't be hitting Rand for 14+ all the time with Fire...

You made it sound like you were doing it consistently though.

Also, how the battle system works is that you essentially roll a die for each element you use. If you're using a Fire weave and your Fire level is 10, you can get anywhere between 0 and 10. Your opponent does the same thing with the same element. If they have a Fire level of 7, they can get between 0 and 7. You subtract their roll from your roll, and thats your damage.

Rand, the handsome devil and Ley, the shining Paladin, you can take advantage of each others weaknesses.

shh...Jani the Teacher...would it be wrong to say that they care more for fight than anything?

I'm a handsome devil now? I can go with that.

I'm a handsome devil now? I can go with that.

Do you want to be trolloc now? :wink: You know the meaning of that :wink: and personally I think you are too good to be a trolloc.

So handsome devil works

... A gentleman never lets a lady wait.

The Panda saw his chance. He hurried up to Panchi and bent on one knee. She seemed so peaceful, oblivious to the fighting around her.

Using his right hand to support himself, he slowly bent closer to Panchi. He could hear her breath, smell her scent. Only inches remained between him and her. Inches between eternal rest, or life.

He couldn't hold back anymore, and before he realised it, he was kissing Panchi. Slowly, Panchi's eyes began to open and before she noticed him kiss her, Panda hurriedly stood up and walked away

Archived