DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shh...I need to learn...

Panchi

...What?

How on earth are you hitting for 14+?

By 1) Being lucky, and 2) Having 7 levels higher (22 vs 15). I've done it like 4 times last fight. True Power hits as hard though...

So has anyone won yet?

It's a best out of three.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... A gentleman never lets a lady wait.

The Panda saw his chance. He hurried up to Panchi and bent on one knee. She seemed so peaceful, oblivious to the fighting around her.

Using his right hand to support himself, he slowly bent closer to Panchi. He could hear her breath, smell her scent. Only inches remained between him and her. Inches between eternal rest, or life.

He couldn't hold back anymore, and before he realised it, he was kissing Panchi. Slowly, Panchi's eyes began to open and before she noticed him kiss her, Panda hurriedly stood up and walked away

Saving pandy from balefire, Panchi smiles slightly. Balefire would have been too easy a death for you. She channels and freezed pandy's blood. Pandy looks in suprrise but cannot move. Then suddenly she added Fire and the blood burst through his body. The panda had died.

I am Lanfear, Daughter of Night and I won't be touched by such a pitiful panda *shudders at the fur*. The stupid pandas having no sense. Thinking I have no other work to do. Stupid people :angry:

*blasts all the notes*

*blasts the Book of Monsters*

*blasts some stones*

*blasts things left and right and everything that comes in way*

*goes away*

You're female. It shouldn't be that hard.

Put on some decent make-up. Wear your hair back. Puff your chest out to accentuate your bosom. When attempting to provoke the attention of a particular man simply entertain the company of another one. Provided the guy in question isn't a shy beta, he should feel the competitive urge to approach you with a stronger conviction than if you're in female only company. For nigh all guys a woman is more interesting if another guy is visibly hitting on her/interested in her. As for your behavior or what you should say. As a woman it's generally easiest to use phrases with double meanings or dual meanings to flirt, since it's flirtatious yet not aggressive. Avoid employing sarcasm.

Task what Ley said.

*bows*

That was it and Jani I wouldn't have done without your lessons. In RL I am proud of the fact that I can make an enemy of anyone of the other gender within the short period.

*blasts some more things before going*

Archived