DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shh...I need to learn...

Panchi

Who said that?

:)

Ninjad by Jani... This was meant for Arez.

Jani, I would then follow it up by saying in a low voice meant only for your ears during the dance... "I don't think a dress made purely from weaves of fire could make you look hotter tonight."

Lol, yes, even when being smooth a cheesy pick up line can help

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rand, I'll refer you to this statement first:

Real men don't fight over a woman, they simply stand tall, watch the boys duke it out, then step over their injured bodies, hold out a hand and say, "would the lady care for a dance?"

So no, I don't care to fight, about this anyway. You keep doing what you're doing, I'll be over here with the ladies that recognize confidence over aggression.

I think even with my rank your OP levels are much higher than mine

Real men don't fight over a woman, they simply stand tall, watch the boys duke it out, then step over their injured bodies, hold out a hand and say, "would the lady care for a dance?"

So no, I don't care to fight, about this anyway. You keep doing what you're doing, I'll be over here with the ladies that recognize confidence over aggression.

OK fine. Let's see who wins. The admittedly great pick-up liner or the lover's bonded. :wink:

Who are we kidding lol >.> No girl can resist Random's cheesy WoT related pick up lines...

*goes home*

I will have a pretty good go at resisting lol. I have a good incentive.

And ... swings and roundabouts re the OP Levels. When you have a practise match you will get a better flavour for it.

I really just did the one level after asha'man to hit Paladin, and then made storm leader anyway. I've had some success with one or two stronger elements though.

Ithi, why resist me?

You must be an Illuminator... Cause everything about you is poppin! :)

Who said that?

Ninjad by Jani... This was meant for Arez.

Jani, I would then follow it up by saying in a low voice meant only for your ears during the dance... "I don't think a dress made purely from weaves of fire could make you look hotter tonight."

Lol, yes, even when being smooth a cheesy pick up line can help

too good, too good! Somebody, please give this smooth operator some points!

Panchi, you are doing brilliantly! Two men are vying for your attention.

That'd be three if I would have had some of those lessons too...

*glances down at the leftovers of the dress*

So, panda in the corner... *a piece of dress falls* ... we were in the middle of something?

*makes a slight pout to emphasize lips*

*Jaw is dropped*

>_>

<_<

EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE NOAW!!!

Why would I listen to a Dedicated Shadowie?

Point taken.

LEAVE!

And why would I listen to you more than to Arez? Yeah, you're an Asha'man, but that doesn't mean I, as another Asha'man, have to listen to you. You are at most equal to me.

(yes, I am hoping to get a challenge for an OP battle with this post)

come at me bro!

And if Arez wants to fight for Pank I'll do that too!

With our without angreals? And one time, or mabye a best of three? That'd also be fun...

Real man don't end as injured bodys because they are too good at the One Power.

Jani, you must be from shadar logoth, cause if I lost you I'd probably die.

Panch, if I was Min, I'd see you and I together.

Way I see it, why have 3 guys fight for a girl when I could have 3 girls fight for me

Now you're just quoting pick up lines from the "pick up lines" thread >_<

Then you get stabbed in the back by the guy who cowered in the corner the whole time, me :baalzamon:

*G*

Heh.

*Releases the OP seals that were put on me a long time ago*

KenpachiGIF.gif

BRING IT! :baalzamon:

:laugh: Rand can definitely defeat you.

Not if I stand in this poor civies' place...

I don't know which one of you would win. Rand has higher overall stats, but Random has a really high Spirit, and might win on that and his higher rank.

Btw is it smarter to just focus on one element or go all round?

A bit of both. As I already know you will join the Light (that won't change with how you spoke about the Shadow), I can also tell you what to do after you are Soldier. First, you should pick main elements, either Fire + Earth or Air + Water. For every time you rank up, you need two elements at a high level, two at a lower level, and one in between, except for Dedicated, where you need two high and three lower level elements. The most efficient way is to get your main elements to the high level, Spirit to the level in between, and the last two to the low level, as this costs you least points. When you are a Lightie, you will choose a main element, and in OP fights, this element is two higher (it'll also show up like that in the table, but you DO NOT have to calculate it in when spending points. So be sure of that). Then you are a Knight. You will also want to rank this element up to 20 as soon as possible, as you then become a Paladin and have 10 extra points to give out (but you should only do this after reaching Asha'man status) every month. I am not sure which element is best to pick as main element for Light, but all is done, the main from earlier, spirit, or the ones you're bad at. If you want, you can calculate if one spares more points compared to another. Also, my tip is to start with Angreals early. When the stats they give are maxed by their own maximum, and not by the maximum of 50% bonus, they are really cost-efficient.

Archived