DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shadow vs. Light OP tourney - The Winner Is ... John Snow!!!!

Turin Turambar

Another thing I had been trying to figure out (pardon the questions) is what BT points will we earn? Tourney fights still get 10 to the winner and 5 to the loser, but I haven't seen anyone post points for the first round battles, so I held off on posting them for my fight with BG in case I wasn't meant to do so. Do the fights in this tourney not count for points?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despo and Tress have been continuing their battle relentlessly, and now only one more attack each remains. It is possible that we could know who the last of our Round Three Competitors are today ... and then it all starts again :)

To recap: so far through to Round Three are:

Rand

John Snow

Lenlo

Smiley

TMD

Will Tress or Despo be joining them ... ?

Excellent. The overall winner will be the one who has the most won battles in this final round. With second and third place judged accordingly. If there is a tie in battles won or lost then the total amount of damage CAUSED during all their battles will be used as a tie-breaker :)

Good luck everyone.

Ok - we are back. Let's get this thing done. We are almost finished, although Turin lowering the winning threshold to 30 points caused a few hiccups. I'm confident that with a few more posts we could have a winner, 1st and 2nd runner up today - and then we can give everyone POINTS in time for the December update :)

On with the show!!

Notice: The server that the rollers is hosted on is offline, until I am able to contact the owner or put up the rollers on another server the OP rollers will not work. I apologize for this and will work on getting them back up this weekend if I can.

The final round is now complete. The winners of each match were:

John Snow v. Smiley: John Snow

Lenlo v. John Snow: John Snow

Smiley v. Lenlo: Smiley

Overall winner with a 2-0 record: John Snow

r_bt_op_champion.gif

Winner's Siggy for Our Champion

Champion: John Snow 40

Runner up: Smiley 35

Finalist: Lenlo 30

2nd round winners:

TMD 20