Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cops don't see knives they see alignments

You're claiming flavor cop

The difference is a flavor cop is not actually as reliable

In this game it probably isn't going to matter but the difference between the two is still there

I don't see where you are getting this. The scenes have the candy bags being cut open with knives, so it seems pretty evident to me that Moon is just getting cop reports that are consistent flavor-wise with the on-thread scenes.

Cops don't see knives they see alignments

You're claiming flavor cop

The difference is a flavor cop is not actually as reliable

In this game it probably isn't going to matter but the difference between the two is still there

I don't see where you are getting this. The scenes have the candy bags being cut open with knives, so it seems pretty evident to me that Moon is just getting cop reports that are consistent flavor-wise with the on-thread scenes.

I don't think that's the case but we'll have to wait until after the game is over to know for sure

She's been right 3/3 times, so that makes me think she's not a flavor cop.

I don't see what being right has to do with whether or not she's a flavor cop

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but it seems kind of sloppy. I'm not sure how I feel about you at this moment.

I wasn't getting at anything

I couldn't remember what Moon claimed and then this discussion just kind of happened

Hi guys, I'm back again, replacing Kat.

Ok, so when I died the second time ( :dry:) I suspected TGlems. I have no case, just a gut feeling, but I'm gonna role with it for now. Vote TGlems

I hate to cast suspicion on you when you just came back again, but this seemed scummy to me. My thoughts are that you were town the last two times and that is why you were allowed to come back (i.e. if you were mafia before you wouldn't be allowed to come back as a townie). This time you came back mafia so you wanted to quickly get after a townie. Can you say why you had a "gut feeling" about me at all?

I agree.

I´m happy that everyone is still alive but I´m worried about recruits. I´m debating with myself weather to believe Peace or not. Maybe we should have lynched him right away to see if he was telling the truth. But I guess I need to trust Peace and Moon otherwise my head will explode of possibilities and ifs.

2. Kathleen/Sakaea 3.0

4. Random/TGlems

5. Basel Gill

6. Nolder

7. John Snow

These are the once left. Basel was cleared by Moon, right? Unless Nolder has a really good role I don´t believe him to sacrifice a new player on day 1 as mafia. Seems a little cruel. So for me it´s between Kae, TG and Snow.

Archived