DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true. And neither of us is idiotic enough to even minorly link ourselves if peace is telling the truth.

^ I like this guy.

this is true, but let me remind you that Darthe linked yourself to Verb, not the other way around. Just poniting that out, not an accusation.

And i get your whole lying thing, but the probability is very low.

That post made my brain hurt Rand. And how is it low? It should be roughly the same probability that he is mafia. 20-25%...

Because the probability that he got the gift, pretty much wouldn't have lied about it being an 8-ball, if he was mafia, most likely he would have said something else, like sensor, which would be a lot more useful for mafia to screw with town with. So because of that it is lower probability.

Yeah, literally killing brain cells. WTH difference would a sensor make vs an 8 ball? Both are flavor and if he is lying then what does it matter what part of it he lies about? He could tell us one thing and then ask the mod lady another or could tell us a false answer if he was playing safe or anything else. All conjecture but you aren't really making sense.

Yeah, literally killing brain cells. WTH difference would a sensor make vs an 8 ball? Both are flavor and if he is lying then what does it matter what part of it he lies about? He could tell us one thing and then ask the mod lady another or could tell us a false answer if he was playing safe or anything else. All conjecture but you aren't really making sense.

Because he could lead town to a more crazy direction if he claimed one-time sensor. If he claimed 8-ball, he would only be able to give us false info based on what we told him to ask. Not as effective.

Guys, all I can say is I tried to be as open as possible on the trigger as I thought that was the best way to help town. And IMO it was cause we got a better question out of it than I was coming up with.

I get what Verbal was saying to an extent, cause you can never really trust anyone in the game, but Darthe seems to be awfully opportunistic here. Doing 2 things, buddying up with Verbal and picking up his ball and running with it to the extreme.

That's all I'm gonna say on the matter til day breaks. I wanted to get some thoughts on it out there in case I'm NK'd.

• Club Leader

I'm going to get a little bit of a jump start on day 3's trigger. Everyone please PM me the name of a player you would like to see hit the trigger today. You must use the same PM thread you got your role PM on for it to count.

OK guys, we need to do this strategically, or everyone is going to vote for someone different and mafia will vote for one person on their team and they can get it. However, this might be a bad one as well, so we can't really have a town power role take it either. I know this may sound scummy, but I know how these PM things work from the executioner game, and these only work in mafia favor if you don't collaborate. Therefore, I am willing to take the risk on this one as the only loss I will be to town will be a majority if I die. Now I know this may seem scummy and some of you may find me mafia like, but without consolidating on someone, mafia will have the advantage in this. That's why I am saying we should all consolidate on the safest person, which would be me, as far as I can see.

• Club Leader

You were all standing at the curb, discussing which house to go to next. Suddenly, Sakaea makes a cry of outrage. “Somebody cut the handles of my goodie bag!”

“Did you see who did it?” someone asked.

“Nooooo!” she replied. Kae knew what she had to do. She turned and headed for home, minus her candy….

giraffe.jpg

Sakaea 2.0, giraffe, roleless townie, has been sent home

It is now day 3. With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline Monday 5PM MST.

If a lynch is acheived before the trigger is hit (everyone votes or a majority is reached) it simply will not activate and there will be no event.

Ouch, sucks Sakaea.

As per earlier discussion, I think peace was pretty open about the trigger and I didn't see it as scummy. I suppose there is a possibility of giving the wrong answer after the question, but I doubt he would have opened the question up in the first place if he were going to do something like that.

As for PM a person and Rand nominating himself, I'm not so sure about this. Nobody knows if the trigger will be good or bad, so it is a 50/50 bet whether you want to nominate yourself or someone else. It could be getting lynched, it could be getting a role flipped, it could be anything. Any other arguments one way or another?

P.S. A counter argument for why we should all work together and nominate Rand would be that there is a higher probability of the trigger being a good thing than a bad thing, in which case we should definitely work together. But, is it more likely to be a good trigger vs. bad?

I think we should vote for someone we find scummy.

If something good happens, that really sucks but

If something bad happens, maf can less afford it than town. They lose a member/get their role flipped etc, they are in the hole more than town.

However, by the same argument, since town can more so afford bad things, should we vote for a townie? /unsure

Guys, that was the point of my argument. I am a roleless townie, really the only thing you lose by lynching me is pure number. Nothing else. Thats why I think its a good bet. If we pass it onto someone scummy we won't even be sure if they are scum or not, and second of all, if they get something good, they can do a lot of things with that. Better to have a roleless townie killed then have a scumster get something good.

I think we should vote for someone we find scummy.

If something good happens, that really sucks but

If something bad happens, maf can less afford it than town. They lose a member/get their role flipped etc, they are in the hole more than town.

However, by the same argument, since town can more so afford bad things, should we vote for a townie? /unsure

Who do you suggest?

Archived