DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

1st Chapter of AMoL!!

bhskeeper11

Did you all go see?! Tor.com posted the first chapter of AMoL and it's ah-mazing. :biggrin:

I didn't see any such thread about it here... so go... read, read!

http://www.tor.com/s...wind-blewq#more

If that doesn't work, just go to tor.com. There's an article about it on the main page.

Spoiler in here, don't open you wandering eyes, unless you wanna see it.

I got goose bumps when Nynaeve sent all the flows into Talmanes, i Truly hope he survives, after reading his bits in the prologue, this was a powerful scene for me. Rand's POV and talking to Perrin was much needed... I truly hope we go back to having more from Rand. And Egwene's ideas about WHEN to break the seals, not if, gives some hope.

Still, that one phrase... Rand asking himself if there's a way outside of resealing the Bore... his blood being the Light... Don't know enough yet, but I'm getting incredibly excited!

This was a perfect distraction from real life for a bit. Thanks Kate!

Spoiler in here, don't open you wandering eyes, unless you wanna see it.

I got goose bumps when Nynaeve sent all the flows into Talmanes, i Truly hope he survives, after reading his bits in the prologue, this was a powerful scene for me. Rand's POV and talking to Perrin was much needed... I truly hope we go back to having more from Rand. And Egwene's ideas about WHEN to break the seals, not if, gives some hope.

Still, that one phrase... Rand asking himself if there's a way outside of resealing the Bore... his blood being the Light... Don't know enough yet, but I'm getting incredibly excited!

This was a perfect distraction from real life for a bit. Thanks Kate!

exactly how i feel :goosebumps:

I totally agree with you, Random.

Perhaps it's all this pent up anticipation, but reading this chapter reminded me of the big excited anticipation I got the first time I picked up the Eye of the World and reading the first Trolloc attack. That scene got me hooked on WoT so many years ago...now I'm even more excited for the book to come out. *bounces*

Iron - I had to read it. I couldn't let Eddie see it first. :tongue:

I'm a terrible spoiler addict. Fortunately, I don't think it ever diminishes the pleasure I get from reading things in full. In fact, sometimes knowing what was going to happen made me more excited to read onward because I wanted to know HOW things happened. I'm just an odd sort, though. XD

I'm a terrible spoiler addict. Fortunately, I don't think it ever diminishes the pleasure I get from reading things in full. In fact, sometimes knowing what was going to happen made me more excited to read onward because I wanted to know HOW things happened. I'm just an odd sort, though. XD

so am i :D

:dry: @ Ed.

Yeah, I just can't resist not knowing things. I enjoy surprises, but not when I know they are coming. And, obviously, when you're reading a book, you know some surprises are coming. Ed will tell you that it's pure torture for me when I know something is in the mail for me but I don't know what it is.

Archived