DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Announcing the brand new Under Commander!!!

Jeannaisais

I had to deal with him as an XO....haha lol

But anyways, points will get done...I would say this weekend but it is my last weekend working at taco bell so it'll be nice but still crazy exhausting!!! So, always a work in progress!!

I had to deal with him as an XO....haha lol

lord I've had to deal with him forever.. he's actually I do believe the only person from DM I've met... lol Though I have to say, married life has settled him a bit... lol

lol that's cool you got to meet him. He lives on the opposite side of my state. I met some of the Londoners (Corki, Raeyn, Ellianora), but haven't met the one that's quite literally only four hours away. Interesting how life works, ain't it?

kat giving orders? im DOOMED!!

congrats banded!!

You're not doomed....but you might have to listen better considering you work with two women :wink:

I'm the only one you ever met? But there are so many people from DM within driving distance of you! Living in the South was really good for meeting DMers it seems. No one lives out here in Oregon, but when I lived in GA, everyone and their brother's uncle was within 3-4 hours.

ehhhh you know I don't get out much... actually after i thought about it I met one other one. And Manny has been really close to my house, but we didn't know until he had left :rolleyes:

*crosses my arm and taps my foot looking at Dice* Doesn't make sense does it??

Way ta' go kiddo. Proud of you, so I am. Actually all THREE of ya's! The Band's in good hands.

Too bad I couldn't drag you into this mess :wink: But thanks Manny - we're definitely glad to have you around and I'm glad I've got two great people to help me get this place back on its feet!

Archived